Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KAM LED Par Bar MKIII

Default KAM LED Par Bar MKIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OxjY4cakKsE

Anyone use one of these and what's your opinion of it , could it be used on it's own for smaller shows or would it become boring after an hour or two , is there anything on the market that's similar but better ?
    Last edited by Sapphire Disco; 01-03-2011 at 08:37 AM.

There is a lot of discussion about this and similar / better products on hear.....can you guess what the next two words are?

"Search facility"
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Yes but it's this item I'm interested in ordering and my questions are specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Disco View Post
    Yes but it's this item I'm interested in ordering and my questions are specific.
    Well, not really....

is there anything on the market that's similar but better ?
    Using the search will help you answer that question!

This is frustrating I asked a question about KAM Par bar MKIII not MKII or MKI
    I can find no reference to it in any other posts threads.
    Read my post again ( Anyone use one of these ? ) IE I really want the question answered by someone that's actually got one.

Reasoning is if they have the MKIII they will know if it's better than previous models and in their opinion whether now they've got it they wish they had gone for something else or not.

I knew that there were some threads of similar items which I read a week or two ago but from what I remembered it didn't give me what I needed to know, I didn't really want to add them either.

Seems these days you have to be a mind reader and try guess peoples reactions to your posts before posting

Now does anyone have the MKIII ?

Read my post again ( Anyone use one of these ? ) IE I really want the question answered by someone that's actually got one.

Reasoning is if they have the MKIII they will know if it's better than previous models and in their opinion whether now they've got it they wish they had gone for something else or not.

I knew that there were some threads of similar items which I read a week or two ago but from what I remembered it didn't give me what I needed to know, I didn't really want to add them either.

Seems these days you have to be a mind reader and try guess peoples reactions to your posts before posting

Now hang on Paul. No need for any of this.

You asked if there were any similar products out there and yes, you could use the search facility for that. There have been a lot of discussion about these type of products recently which is why the search was suggested and you didn't post that you'd already looked at other threads and couldn't find what you were looking for.

I suggest you chill out a bit.

Talks scotch too quickly dmckaraoke's Avatar

Yes i have got 4 of the MkII's and have had MkI's so any questions that you ask on the product i will help to answer..

is there anything on the market that's similar but better ?
    The KAM Powerbar is similar. I think the main difference is the brightness (the powerbar is reportedly brighter), the powerbar also uses seven 3w LED's per can, where the parbar has more led's, but aren't as bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    The KAM Powerbar is similar. I think the main difference is the brightness (the powerbar is reportedly brighter), the powerbar also uses seven 3w LED's per can, where the parbar has more led's, but aren't as bright.
    Powerbar for me!!

Pretty sure I posted a while ago (last year) but here's a quick vid I made for it

Click to play

Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by dmckaraoke View Post
    Yes i have got 4 of the MkII's and have had MkI's so any questions that you ask on the product i will help to answer..
    Thanks do you know if the MKIII is any better or has any more features or is just a way of relaunching a product ?

Also thanks for your reply Shaun because I think I'd be looking for something that has good sequencing rather than just brightness of lights , so the Par bar fits the bill