Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Estate Car or Van.

I use a VW Transporter van with extra seats (total 6). Don't need to take them out to transport the equipment.
    Ian
    www.limelightandrhythmdisco.co.uk
    Covering Herts, Beds, Bucks, Essex, Middlesex, & NW London ... but have been known to travel further afield. PLI & PAT - member of MDA.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc J View Post
    Alloys?
    Signwritten alloys is a step too far....

mercedes sprinter mate. i know you here mercedes and think pricey. but you get a good second hand one anything from a v to now your laughing. heres the thing the parts are cheaper than transit,ldv and iveco and they run forever I've got a v reg long wheel base 310 had 84.000 recorded miles when i bought it. I look after it and its some machine. wouldn't recommend anything else
    Electric Nite Entertainment
    Taking Entertainment to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteDJ View Post
    Best you check yours. I bought it from a pikey who just got off the ferry from Ireland.
    What do you get, if you cross a pikey with an octopus?
    The worlds fastest strawberry picker

Just about to start using one of these
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

how about a derv chrysler grand voyarger? much larger than the galaxy and with privicy glass, leather & air con standard too and prices are good at the moment (look on autotrader)

I've got one and it's staggering how much gear I can get in it!
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

I use a peugeot partner car, seats fold up completely away and has same load space as van version. The citroen berlingo is basically the same car but doesnt have quite the acceleration under load as the partner (2ltr hdi engine)
    Can get loads in the back including stands etc without having to poke into front compartment.Has very high ground clearance as well ideal for bumping up curbs when fully laden. Get between 40 - 50 mpg on the 2ltr diesel version. Im told its slightly better on the 1.6 diesel engine but not so nippy.
    When the world ends , ill probably have to clean up the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by spin mobile disco View Post
    I use a peugeot partner car, seats fold up completely away and has same load space as van version. The citroen berlingo is basically the same car but doesnt have quite the acceleration under load as the partner (2ltr hdi engine).
    They are the same vehicle, made in the same factory. There are however several different models.
    Quote Originally Posted by spin mobile disco View Post
    Can get loads in the back including stands etc without having to poke into front compartment.Has very high ground clearance as well ideal for bumping up curbs when fully laden. Get between 40 - 50 mpg on the 2ltr diesel version. Im told its slightly better on the 1.6 diesel engine but not so nippy.
    My old Partner recently threw a con rod, which not only buggered the engine, but took out the starter motor & the radiator too Very messy & if I'd felt a jolt when it went bang I'd have sworn I'd hit something.

I've been using a SWB Transit Connect over the last few weeks, very nippy & holds a lot more than you'd think.
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Just about to start using one of these

Cage the

Good choice and good pedigree !!
    Ian
    www.limelightandrhythmdisco.co.uk
    Covering Herts, Beds, Bucks, Essex, Middlesex, & NW London ... but have been known to travel further afield. PLI & PAT - member of MDA.

Quote Originally Posted by ian8limelight View Post
    Cage the

Good choice and good pedigree !!
    Yup! & a 4 seater to boot!