Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: NADJ AGM and Tradeshow 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Or t shirts with our avatars on
    Where do I get a flashing one?

Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

Quote Originally Posted by Danno13 View Post
    Whilst it's not officially a NADJ meetup, most of us who attend the Cotswold Curry meets are members, and it may end up becoming a branch if the majority of attendees want to progress that way

There should also be a West Mids meet soon, if it's not too far to go.. will probably be around the Coventry area, but you can catch a lift with me, if you want to drive over to Evesham
    sounds good depending on date however, make sure you give me a heads up for the next one
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

ill join the curry club !....
    Pro. DJ, LED Uplighting, Pro. LED starcloth and chocolate fountain + More...
    www.jamproductions.co.uk www.jamchocolatefountain.co.uk
    0845 145 0007 / 07976 232 474

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Revised list then...

Me
    Penmare
    Spirits High
    Lee
    Excalibur
    Milky Way
    Mission
    JamesH
    Danno
    AdamF
    Tom
    Corabar Steve
    Corabar Angela
    VisualDJMax who didn't take my phone number....
    RobbieDJ
    Vectis Vibe
    Vectis Vibe Jr
    Cheesy
    Adie Hughes
    I was there, even help set up in the morning. Had to go at 3.00pm as we had a gig that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Adie Hughes View Post
    ill join the curry club !....
    I send out regular info on the Curry Club, I have added your email address to the mailshot group.

There are a couple of sites where there is more info with NADJ being one; next dine out is 19th May venue to be agreed.

It’s probably best you check there as for some reason this site doesn’t put my posts up live and it’s easier to maintain one source of information, Dan is in the loop if you need more information forum side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bath Disco View Post
    I send out regular info on the Curry Club, I have added your email address to the mailshot group.

There are a couple of sites where there is more info with NADJ being one; next dine out is 19th May venue to be agreed.

It’s probably best you check there as for some reason this site doesn’t put my posts up live and it’s easier to maintain one source of information, Dan is in the loop if you need more information forum side.
    It takes a few posts before your messages go live. Usually starting a thread in the newbies section will sort that out or ask one of the mods?

Could you possibly add myself to the mailshot?

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

You have been added to the mail group Deckstar and ironically Cheltenham is looking a strong favorite for the next dine out.

Any suggestions for a good curry house with reasonable parking will be considered?

Please note guys although this has a heavy NADJ contingent it is informal and open to all.

Looks like the posting thing has now been sorted and if you want any more info regarding the Cotswold DJ Curry Club you can send a mail to [email protected]

You have been added to the mail group Deckstar and ironically Cheltenham is looking a strong favorite for the next dine out.

Any suggestions for a good curry house with reasonable parking will be considered?

Please note guys although this has a heavy NADJ contingent it is informal and open to all.

Looks like the posting thing has now been sorted and if you want any more info regarding the Cotswold DJ Curry Club you can send a mail to [email protected]
    I'll ask but Ive never visited any of the curry houses around here I tend to make my own. I will however do some asking around and see if anything comes up.

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

I was there, even help set up in the morning. Had to go at 3.00pm as we had a gig that night.
    We must arrange to meet and have a chat next time Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    We must arrange to meet and have a chat next time Mark.
    No problem, I did intend to stay over but we had quite a big one come in for the Sunday so I rushed to get home. I get home and it turns out the boys had already left and I could have stayed over after all.

It’s been a very busy few weeks and it was honestly my intention to raise my head over the trenches but time just went. I enjoyed attending and you are probably aware I have a tendency to promote NADJ and related causes so we will probably meet up soon.

You’re not too far for the Cotswold curry night and I have good sized dwelling