Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: MDD Vaping Club (formerly "Smoking ban??? What smoking Ban?")

Quote Originally Posted by Kernow View Post
    Or an extension, as mine have proved to be
    Well yes, but whilst you're using them they are an alternative (unless you've got an e-cig and a normal cig in your gob at the same time! )

Quote Originally Posted by charlie brown View Post
    Oh,

Having read Steve's post they sound a lot healthier to the average cigarette?
    Yes - but doesn't that make it an alternative (you're still getting the nicotine*)?

*although they are available without!

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    Yes - but doesn't that make it an alternative (you're still getting the nicotine*)?

*although they are available without!
    Ahh, I see.

...I don't smoke BTW.

But thanks, I'll tell Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    As a side note to something I said earlier, the Titans have now been given away. After their initial "Wow!" period they soon bedded in & became an inferior product to the Intellicig EVOs that I mainly use. I hadn't noticed that the battery life was roughly half that of the EVOs (or the EM4s that I got as manual batteries that fit the same model (M401)) Folks who were at BPM will also notice that the bigger model I had (510 Titan) looked cheaper & not as well constructed as the smaller (more cigarette sized) one (M401 (EVO / EM4)) They also didn't give as good a flavour as the M401s due to the fact that the 510s burn hotter at a higher voltage (this burns off a lot of the liquid before it gets vapourised)
    My van seems to set the batteries off at high speeds (vibration) & I got stuck in traffic on the way to a gig, so in a misguided attempt to prolong battery life, I lit up one of the pack that was sat untouched in the cab.

It lasted precisely one puff & tasted bloody awful!

I'm treating myself to a model with a manual switch (as opposed to a pressure sensitive one (Like wot I use now)) for my birthday solely for driving.
    The issues hilighted above (the pressure switch being basically a tiny microphone & therefore activating with vibration wind & loud noises) have been solved for me by using batteries with a manual switch (now available in the UK from Liberty Flights), Intellicig have also addressed the issue by redesigning their batteries. An announcement was made last week that the white batteries were now no longer affected by loud noises & the black & silver ones would soon follow suit.

I feel sorry for the smokers that have to go outside (actually no I don't. Get an e-cig & stay inside with me suckers!) It's generated a lot of interest at my regular Friday venue.
    Interest, it seems does not make converts, although there are now 3 e-cig users there (4 if you count the pillock who won't bring his out in case he loses it)
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

After reading Tom's thread, an update:

4 years on & still going strong. Just changed hardware as Intellicig are discontinuing their black & silver models (seems most people want their cigarette sizes e-cigs to look like cigarettes. I don't, I like it to be obvious at first glance that I haven't got a fag in my gob). Now using Joytech eRoll (very impressed so far & the portable charger looks way cooler than the old one), with Intellicig liquid.

Thinking about getting myself an e-pipe for home use (pipe, slippers, smoking jacket, cravat & smoking cap )(some of the previous statement may have been ficticious).

No intention of giving up.
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

4 years on & still going strong. Just changed hardware as Intellicig are discontinuing their black & silver models (seems most people want their cigarette sizes e-cigs to look like cigarettes. I don't, I like it to be obvious at first glance that I haven't got a fag in my gob). Now using Joytech eRoll (very impressed so far & the portable charger looks way cooler than the old one), with Intellicig liquid.

Thinking about getting myself an e-pipe for home use (pipe, slippers, smoking jacket, cravat & smoking cap )(some of the previous statement may have been ficticious).

My mate has had a gandalf style pipe custom made. Does look the business. lol. Produces a warm vape (length of stem depending). Will get hold of a few pictures and post them up.

Nearly 8 years on now. Joytech discontinued the eRoll about a year ago, so I'm now on ePuffer Magnum Snaps (the snaps bit refers to the fact that the cartridges attach to the batteries with magnets father than screwing on). It's becoming increasingly difficult to get cigarette sized e-cigs. I don't want to be sucking on something that looks like a lightsabre.

I have also amassed a small collection of various models of e-pipe (which fits in quite nicely with the Steampunk stuff) still in search of the smoking cap, jacket & cravat though.

Steve - you've seen the size of the mod I puff on.....you need to get with the crowd and get a CoolFire IV. There's definitely no mistaking it for a real ciggy! (plus being sub-ohm....the clouds are unreal!)

BTW - since actually meeting you at BPM...I now have an e-pipe for when the amount of cloud is a problem....it's fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Steve - you've seen the size of the mod I puff on.....you need to get with the crowd and get a CoolFire IV. There's definitely no mistaking it for a real ciggy! (plus being sub-ohm....the clouds are unreal!)

BTW - since actually meeting you at BPM...I now have an e-pipe for when the amount of cloud is a problem....it's fantastic
    TBH I find the amount of vapour from my pipe satisfying & I've got my minis for when visible vapour could be a problem, in fairness they put out the same amount of clouds as a tobacco cigarette, so no real complaints there (hold it in a little longer than usual & you'd be hard pushed to see any).

Did you get one of the ePuffer pipes Wayne?

I got this one

Is that the auto one with the boost button?