Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: MDD Vaping Club (formerly "Smoking ban??? What smoking Ban?")

The best way to stop smoking is never to start.
    You don't miss what you never had.

As a kid I remember my dad going out to work at 5:30am.
    As he hit the morning cold air he would start coughing.
    This is what put me off smoking.
    He had his first heart attack at 46.
    I am 60 and still awaiting my first heart attack.

I have no problem with people smoking fags or electronic cigarettes so long a they don't blow it my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Is that the auto one with the boost button?
    And the go faster stripes, wide wheels and twin turbos?
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ckpr2 View Post

I have no problem with people smoking fags or electronic cigarettes so long a they don't blow it my way.
    If you actually read the whole thread, you'll see there was never any intention of stopping smoking & nobody asked for the best way to stop.

I'm sure if you wait patiently it will come.

Do you have the same attitude to smoke machines?
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by ckpr2 View Post

Did you live in our house? The difference is, my dad didn't have a heart attack (though he died at 52 from an unrelated issue). Me however, I DID have a heart attack, aged 57, never having touched a fag in my life.
    Last edited by mattydj50; 16-01-2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Steve - you've seen the size of the mod I puff on.....you need to get with the crowd and get a CoolFire IV. There's definitely no mistaking it for a real ciggy! (plus being sub-ohm....the clouds are unreal!)

BTW - since actually meeting you at BPM...I now have an e-pipe for when the amount of cloud is a problem....it's fantastic
    Angela's search for a suitable mini to replace her now defunct eRoll is hitting a bit of a wall. We did find some, but the battery life on their PCC would probably mean having to carry at least 2 or 3 of them.

On Thursday night she spotted this.

Friday lunchtime we ordered a kit, an extra battery, this tank, & the highest ohm attys that both tanks will take (not really interested in sub ohm, we both prefer taste to clouds).

Bright & early yesterday Mr Postman delivered some shiny new toys. We've both been trying them swapping back & forth (although I have no intention of giving up on my pipes. Firstly, we thought we'd go for the extreme & used the 0.3 & 0.5 atty that came with the respective tanks & completely open airflow. HOLY !!!! Angela's first drag nearly blew her head off & I didn't stop laughing for around 5 minutes. The throat hit was unbelievably strong & my god they were noisy. Tried again with airflow closed still very strong. Eventually we settled on 1.5 with half an air hole open in the Joyetech tank & 0.75 in the Eleaf with the airholes closed (so technically Angela has joined the sub ohm club). Much better, more like what we're used to & less noisy

One thing however, we both got such a nicotine rush from our usual 2.4% liquid, that we ended up cutting it with some AG that & had knocking about with my 7.2% liquid. Now both happily vaping away on 1.2%.

I'm not particularly fond of the mouthpiece on either tank, so I'm getting some narrow bore drip tips from The Drip Tip Store. Hopefully this will make it a much closer experience to my pipes & minis for me. According to several threads on ECF this also gives better flavour, here's hoping.
    Last edited by Corabar Steve; 29-01-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Two things, Steve.
    1) PCC. I never had Angela down for joining the Parochial Church Council. She's not become a born again Christian, has she? Apologies for a post regarding religion, I may be sailing mighty close to the wind, regarding the spirit of Rules 19 and 20.

Which brings me to
    2) Steve, I'm amazed at you. Flouting my beloved Rule 23.

23. All communication should be in the English language and text language should not be used.

Warning: Lest anyone should think I'm being serious, this is yet another of my many attempts at humour, jest, and levity, with the aim of getting a rise ( or at the very least a ) out of Steve. Although I'm no expert on these things, I'm guessing Steve is referring to attenuators ( to give them their full title ) of varying resistances which presumably have some effect on battery life, temperature, or both.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I didn't use txt spk

Portable Charging Case

Atomiser

Oh, &

Ooohh......a vape club. I'll go fetch my smoking jacket

Peter....you've already been warned about your sense of "humour" this week

Angela's search for a suitable mini to replace her now defunct eRoll is hitting a bit of a wall. We did find some, but the battery life on their PCC would probably mean having to carry at least 2 or 3 of them.

On Thursday night she spotted this.

Friday lunchtime we ordered a kit, an extra battery, this tank, & the highest ohm attys that both tanks will take (not really interested in sub ohm, we both prefer taste to clouds).
    Nah.....give me clouds any day

That said, I keep getting in trouble at home (and indeed it's starting to get on my nerves in the van) because big clouds cause no end of greasy residue on glass .

So....I just got one of these https://thevape.guide/kanger-evod-pro-v2-review/. Not as hot, not as cloudy, but like you and Angela I'm starting to appreciate the flavour of the custard juice these days instead of the throat hit. That said, I'm running it at 0.5 at the moment

Battery life is insane (lasts a whole day and I'm a heavy vaper), and it's not quite so clunky to carry around.

Firstly, we thought we'd go for the extreme & used the 0.3 & 0.5 atty that came with the respective tanks & completely open airflow. HOLY !!!! Angela's first drag nearly blew her head off & I didn't stop laughing for around 5 minutes.
    Mwaaaawww hawwww haaaa!!!!

Sorry.....I did warn you about that at BPM I believe. My big Aspire Atlantis tank runs nicely at around 0.2....but I'm used to it. I've seen hardened smokers on their knees after a drag on that thing.....it's hilarious

And especially for Peter from a fellow vaper.....

Name:  2017-01-29 23.22.51.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  35.4 KB

My pipe rack

You can't swap out the tank then?

Mwaaaawww hawwww haaaa!!!!

Sorry.....I did warn you about that at BPM I believe. My big Aspire Atlantis tank runs nicely at around 0.2....but I'm used to it. I've seen hardened smokers on their knees after a drag on that thing.....it's hilarious
    I was petrified to try the bloody thing after her.

I got this one
    A quick question on that one Wayne, does it have a 510 drip tip?