Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ive been given a uniform for when I DJ at the youth centre

well he is a bedroom jock! Not relevant to this forum at all

you clearly have a problem with him, if you start enough arguements with him, i guess you could get him banned?

I am getting involved because "As Usual" you have chosen to do this in the middle of someones thread, instead of just sending a PRIVATE message to the user in question
    Peter French - Fulltime DJ And Equipment Rental
    http://www.petefrench.com
    http://www.kidsdisco.net

I usually ware either , white shirt / black tie/bow tie , or black shirt / white tie/bow tie ( oh.and trousers )
    But if the client ask for something else , then I`ll ware it ( within the realms of decency )

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

Quote Originally Posted by Daryll View Post
    I usually ware either , white shirt / black tie/bow tie , or black shirt / white tie/bow tie ( oh.and trousers )
    But if the client ask for something else , then I`ll ware it ( within the realms of decency )

Daryll
    ROB! get in here
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by deckstardeluxe View Post
    ROB! get in here

wear , ah..................sorry.
    but I am dyslexic and both ware and wear are valid words ) , the spell check will not correct these.

The same as:
    It is a 4 degree angle , or a 4 degree angel .

daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncy Dancefloor View Post
    well he is a bedroom jock! Not relevant to this forum at all

you clearly have a problem with him, if you start enough arguements with him, i guess you could get him banned?

I am getting involved because "As Usual" you have chosen to do this in the middle of someones thread, instead of just sending a PRIVATE message to the user in question
    i am only a roadie by rights,my son is the dj (although i have done a couple i prefer to hide behind him),i come on to get advice and if i can help i will,but leave all the technical answers to those that know. bedroom dj's become full time so,if they are members of forums like this they are off to a good start,rather left to discover all the pitalls bythemselves.hopefully nothing wrong with that,sorry we are going off topic

Quote Originally Posted by andyw View Post
    i am only a roadie by rights,my son is the dj (although i have done a couple i prefer to hide behind him),i come on to get advice and if i can help i will,but leave all the technical answers to those that know. bedroom dj's become full time so,if they are members of forums like this they are off to a good start,rather left to discover all the pitalls bythemselves.hopefully nothing wrong with that,sorry we are going off topic
    The proplem lies in someone new to the forum comes on and doesnt know who the bedroom jocks are from the experienced Pro's and if the bedroom jock says something which is bad advice or not true then someone could take that advice.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Within reason, I'll wear whatever the customer requests. I've had years of suits, and was always delighted to start throwing my clothes off when thus attired.

As for pink outfits, don't make me post that picture again. We have quite a few younger readers, who might not be ready for it.

As for no outfit at all, well for the right money....................................

Basically, as someone said, we are supposed to be entertainers and service providers, so within some very loose parameters, what the customer wants, the customer gets. ( Does that mean I provide a bespoke service Darren? Sounds like I'm going upmarket! )
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by deckstardeluxe View Post
    The proplem lies in someone new to the forum comes on and doesnt know who the bedroom jocks are from the experienced Pro's and if the bedroom jock says something which is bad advice or not true then someone could take that advice.
    i agree totally but sometimes it's not just the bedroom dj's that offer bad advice,i wish people would only post when they know the right answer .by all means join in on discussions and offer opinions but don't state things as fact unless they are 100% sure of their facts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellshill View Post
    Only real men can wear pink.
    If that's true than I must be a real man.

Please note that I only wore this because my other half said I look nice and I wanted to please her. It was either that or one of my heavy metal t-shirts. lol. My other half won.

This was taken about 3 years ago now.