Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slappa CD Cases

Default Slappa CD Cases

Hello all,

I'm currently re-vamping my rig, and thought it was about time to sort out my CD collection properly. For the past however many years (4 years?) I've carried my CDs (in their cases) in a flight case, but after talking to various forum members and being impressed by the features and video demos i had seen of the 'Slappa CD Cases', i decided to purchase one.

First of all, i think the prices of these are fantastic for what you are getting! For example, i purchased the Slappa 240 for £35!

The case itself is very well made and features a strong zipper and sturdy rubber 'pullers', along with a strong handle and a velvety touch .

On the inside cover of the case, you find a little pouch which is ideal for the CD cleaning cloth provided and in my case a hard copy of my song database.

Unlike many cheaper CD case/wallet manufacturers the sleeves are sewn properly, not hot glued so are set to last years.

The wallets themselves are wider than usual ones, so it allows room for the cover of the CD. There is space for the CD cover in the transparent part, and the CD in the other part. Alternatively, you can put two CDs per wallet.

Overall, i think this is a fantastic product as it is strong, well made and was a good price for the quality of build you get. When i have an even bigger CD collection, i will definitely buy another one. If you have any more questions, ask!

Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK

Awesome case Ollie.
    Aree the stickers staying on these times or did you result to using paper and tucking them inside the sleeves?

Just remember to Practice and Enjpy!
    Mobile Disco Service For Essex And Surrounding Areas
    http://www.sd-discos.co.uk

Practice and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottThompson View Post
    Awesome case Ollie.
    Aree the stickers staying on these times or did you result to using paper and tucking them inside the sleeves!
    Hello Mate,

Cheers Yeah the stickers are staying on just about. Will need a solution at some point, but they're holding up!

Just remember to Practice and Enjpy!
    Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK

I use Slappa cases as well Ollie, bought one, was so impressed, I went and got another three!
    Great review by the way
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Reminisce disco View Post
    I use Slappa cases as well Ollie, bought one, was so impressed, I went and got another three!
    Great review by the way
    They're fantastic aren't they!

Thanks
    Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK

I use these too. I take a 360 out with all my back-up CDs, and also use the headphone case to protect my HDJ 2000s.

Quote Originally Posted by OllieJames View Post
    Hello all,

I'm currently re-vamping my rig, and thought it was about time to sort out my CD collection properly. For the past however many years (4 years?) I've carried my CDs (in their cases) in a flight case, but after talking to various forum members and being impressed by the features and video demos i had seen of the 'Slappa CD Cases', i decided to purchase one.

First of all, i think the prices of these are fantastic for what you are getting! For example, i purchased the Slappa 240 for £35!

The case itself is very well made and features a strong zipper and sturdy rubber 'pullers', along with a strong handle and a velvety touch .

On the inside cover of the case, you find a little pouch which is ideal for the CD cleaning cloth provided and in my case a hard copy of my song database.

Unlike many cheaper CD case/wallet manufacturers the sleeves are sewn properly, not hot glued so are set to last years.

The wallets themselves are wider than usual ones, so it allows room for the cover of the CD. There is space for the CD cover in the transparent part, and the CD in the other part. Alternatively, you can put two CDs per wallet.

Overall, i think this is a fantastic product as it is strong, well made and was a good price for the quality of build you get. When i have an even bigger CD collection, i will definitely buy another one. If you have any more questions, ask!

Good luck with it Ollie--as it happens two of the oldest Forum members ( which includes me) gave up CDs years ago and switched to digital.

Looking at those cases just makes me feel tired.

CRAZY K

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY K ROADSHOW View Post
    Good luck with it Ollie--as it happens two of the oldest Forum members ( which includes me) gave up CDs years ago and switched to digital.

Looking at those cases just makes me feel tired.

CRAZY K
    Thanks Alan! Haha, I would go digital, just don't want to pay for a license. This case is really lightweight actually, although i don't have that many CDs.
    Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK

Quote Originally Posted by OllieJames View Post
    Thanks Alan! Haha, I would go digital, just don't want to pay for a license. This case is really lightweight actually, although i don't have that many CDs.
    Ah the P word

CRAZY K

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY K ROADSHOW View Post
    Ah the P word

CRAZY K
    I didn't say it
    Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK