Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Deckstand Booth Pro

Default Introducing the Deckstand Booth Pro

The Deckstand booth Pro is the missing link between the presentation and style of a booth and the functionality of a deck stand. Gone are the days where you need to worry about unsightly cables or equipment on show at your event as the deckstand booth pro hides everything. It’s rugged and robust and able to protect your equipment and withstand knocks and bumps from people and life out on the road.

The Deckstand Booth Pro stands out from the crowd with designer angles playing a major part in its stylish design. Its top and sides are angled to not only give protection from food, drink and unruly guests but to give you a real focal point within your setup.

One of its biggest selling points over its competitors is it’s flexibility. It can be used as a booth surround for your current deckstand or table or as a deck stand booth with a choice of using one shelf or two shelves (included as standard), with or without an overhead lighting bar (available as an optional extra). You no longer need to worry about carrying in and setting up multiple stands as with the Deckstand Booth Pro you only have a small amount of items to carry (the main frame, 2 shelves and front cloth) with setting up taking less than a couple of minutes.

Front Cloth coverings includes black or white fabric (other colours are available on request), black wool serge and a range of 2 black wool serge LED starcloths to suit all budgets. The main difference between the two LED cloths is that the Pro LED Starcloth (available to buy now) is tailor made for the deckstand booth here in the UK out of thicker fireproofed wool serge cloth used within the theatrical industry. Its power supply and controller are compatible with most large professional starcloth drapes and also includes a more rounded LED light. The basic LED starcloth (available July 2009) is still made of a high quality wool serge cloth tailored for the deckstand booth but it is of medium density, includes a power supply, controller, has square LED lights and is only compatible with certain budget LED starcloth manufacturers should you want to link your booth to a starcloth backdrop.

We are also able to custom build them to the exact height and length required to suit your needs. For a custom quote please contact us.

The Deckstand Booth can be used as a:

* Equipment show hide for disco, karaoke, bands, race nights and quiz nights

* Technical show hide for conference and events

* Product display stand for product launches, exhibitions and trade shows

* Mobile Information point

* Booking reservation booth

* plus many other uses with in the events and entertainment industry

Member of Sin Bin

Quote Originally Posted by jamesh View Post
    The Deckstand booth Pro is the missing link between the presentation and style of a booth and the functionality of a deck stand.
    How Many Pieces is it in, James?

Is Each Bar Seperate?
    Last edited by Spirits High; 27-05-2009 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Tidy quote up

Quote Originally Posted by DJMaxG View Post
    How Many Pieces is it in, James?

Is Each Bar Seperate?
    Its three pieces in total.

1 frame, and 2 shelves

Member of Sin Bin

Is that really needed Max...you are just pointless!

I like the look of these - i'd like to see a few small changes tho..

1st - make an aluminium version for lightness (for us weeklings)
    2nd - make it fold down smaller (to fit in a car more easily)
    3rd - an option for the video starcloths would look excellent - if a tad expensive
    4th - i'm quite small - the one i saw kinda dwarfed me - so maybe a little lower or height adjustable

just a few thoughts

Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhayre View Post
    I like the look of these - i'd like to see a few small changes tho..

1st - make an aluminium version for lightness (for us weeklings)
    2nd - make it fold down smaller (to fit in a car more easily)
    3rd - an option for the video starcloths would look excellent - if a tad expensive
    4th - i'm quite small - the one i saw kinda dwarfed me - so maybe a little lower or height adjustable

just a few thoughts

Jon.
    Strongly agree with point 2!
    Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK

Quote Originally Posted by OllieJames View Post
    Strongly agree with point 2!
    Same here. Even though I don't DJ no more, The only think holding me back was fitting in the back of my focus. . Just a bit too big.

With me its not the frame that's a pain to get into the car, its the shelves as they are angled!
    Affordable Web Hosting and Design: www.kalaxhosting.co.uk

MDD Supporter

Currently using an ultimax stand - is there any plans for this to incorporate goalposts, or would it fit round an ultimax stand like the S&H does? (I know, it kinda defeats the shelves but..)
    http://www.therightmusic.co.uk/ Covering Norfolk and Suffolk.

Back in the UK!

Low tolerance to idiots Corabar Steve's Avatar

It already does Tony.

There is a bracket to attach Ultimax uprights & overhead bars
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries