Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Little help reqired with Virtual DJ

Yep, I would recommend a re-install of the OS. I too use VDJ and it runs on my Vista laptop with no problem. I've dabbled with video but not for any 'live' applications.

Also, I'm not sure which version of VDJ you're using? Have you installed the latest version of VDJ? This might help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JayDeeDrinker View Post
    Yep, I would recommend a re-install of the OS. I too use VDJ and it runs on my Vista laptop with no problem. I've dabbled with video but not for any 'live' applications.
    Also, I'm not sure which version of VDJ you're using? Have you installed the latest version of VDJ? This might help as well.
    Is video like Karaoke? Since Justin is my IT Guru, I'll defer to ihis superior knowledge. It has crashed with me during Karaoke, but we can put that down to operator error/ Machine under specced.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Thanks to everyone for your ideas and support. I think the problem is sorted - at least it seems to be!
    The answer - The graphics card was on the way out apparantly, changing said item has cured the lot. Not sure how the gfx card manged to cause sound problems but hey.

I wouldn't have believed it but it seems that an nvidea graphics card is not compatible with an nvidea motherboard - pcworld swapped it for a ati card and hey presto

Thanks again
    If you can't convince them, confuse them