Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: anyone used this

Default anyone used this

anyone ever used or had a demo of this http://www.terralec.co.uk/multi_medi...q/26127_p.html
    and has anyone used the decadance program supplied with it.
    i have at the moment a hercules rmx but its not rack mountable and i am thinking of selling it and getting something like in the link or a denon and run it through a american audio q record mixer and have the american sdj1 as back up.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by flatliners View Post
    anyone ever used or had a demo of this http://www.terralec.co.uk/multi_medi...q/26127_p.html
    and has anyone used the decadance program supplied with it.
    i have at the moment a hercules rmx but its not rack mountable and i am thinking of selling it and getting something like in the link or a denon and run it through a american audio q record mixer and have the american sdj1 as back up.
    Hiya Flatliners.

No, I haven't seen this unit before. Maybe your best to go for separates rather than 'all in 1' units because if 1 thing fails then you have to send the whole unit in for repair. At least if they are separates, you can easily swap whichever unit goes wrong. Also, my personal opinion is that separates will generally be of better quality anyway. Judging by the price of this piece, it wont be of excellent quality, I might be wrong. For example, if you compare 2 mixers back to back and you want for the cheaper 1, then they more expensive 1 might last a lot longer than the cheaper 1, you get what you pay for springs to mind.

Hope this helps

Best wishes,

Neil.

i would be having in a rack a dj controller a mixer and an sdj 1 so it is kind of seperates