Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Swan Flight Cases (Again)

Default Swan Flight Cases (Again)

There is a reason for this....I fell out with Swan Flight over lack of communication, not returning calls and emails etc, so as a lot of people have used them and praised them, I thought I'd give them another try and I was pleasantly surprised.

My emails were returned with a few minutes and within 20 minutes, I had bought and paid for a case for a Martin EFX500 and a double case for Prolight Nebula lasers.

I had to send the dimensions for the Nebulas, so I added a few inches on so that I could fit clamps and cables in if needs be. I must admit, I thought the Nebula case would be a side by side case rather than long, but it's not heavy and very easy to carry with the one handle on top.

Both cases are very sturdy and well made with decent foam inserts to protect the lighting and stop it from moving. They have decent corners and the main body is made from Hexboard with butterfly catches.

I ordered on Friday 19th and they were delivered this morning and considering the Nebula case was made from scratch, I reckon that is pretty efficient service.

Well done Swan!

Anyway a few piccys for your perusal.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

they look very well made. just out of interest how much did they cost am after a few different cases etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    There is a reason for this....I fell out with Swan Flight over lack of communication, not returning calls and emails etc, so as a lot of people have used them and praised them, I thought I'd give them another try and I was pleasantly surprised.
    I bought two large flightcases from them a number of years ago that I wasn't overly impressed with which meant I never went back.

Maybe all these years of practice have paid off...

Nice to see someone offer credit where they feel it is due though, especially after a previous "bad" experience.
    Exit stage left...

i got 2 12" record cases from them for my Xmoves and they were very good. the guy i spoke to who built the cases knew his stuff.
    they also sell "pre-made" cases on ebay at less than their site.

how much was the nebula case darren?

Nebula case was £54 and EFX case was £80 all plus delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Nebula case was £54 and EFX case was £80 all plus delivery.
    £54- good price for a bespoke case.

Thanks for the comments Guys, we dont always get it right but we do try our best, If we screw up we will try our best to resolve any issue without any fuss. Although we have been working hard to get everything right 100% of the time.
    If you need anything drop me aline
    Sean
    Swan Flight

Hi Sean,
    Just tried to phone you but you are not in office today, just received Mackie S225 flightcase, awesome job , fits like a glove ,will post pics as soon as.

very tidy - someone did mention swan to me - i think it was guildford sound & light and now i see why

Just thought I would add that Swan are in new ownership. Spoke to them about a case the other week and they were just changing hands.

Think its been a split between the owners and one has bought the other out, I think (for legal reasons I can't confirm the latter, but the first bit is what they told me as I couldn't pay for a case by credit card as the swap was happening.)
    www.nkentertainment.co.uk
    The north wests premier wedding DJ and singer package. We will not be beaten on quality!
    www.michaelmooble.co.uk