Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LEDJ Lil' Mix Controller - Review

Be good to see some pics off these in action, i was looking into getting some of these, plus easy little controller which does what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    Can it be programmed with specific scenes?

I.e. go red then yellow, and back to red. or set in alternate colours like :

Red - Green - Red - Green - Red - Green
    Can you set alternate colours on it?

I haven't looked into it too much at the moment but it is very basic. I think that if you want it to go Red, Blue, Red, Blue etc etc then you could just press the relative buttons to do it in real time.

nice one gary.

i do the same but witht he par45s for uplighting - nice little tip is to cable tie, tie or use one of the snake piping things to tie your power cable to your DMX cable together - that way your in effect only using one cable for tidying and set up time etc (if that makes sense )

i made mine 5m each - as a lot of 10m cables can get expensive - and jobs a good un.

basically put the lights where you want them grab a cable (in effect containing power and DMX/mic lead) - connect up, bish bash bosh, jobs a good un!

Well my colourbursts arrived yesterday from Life is music but the controller from Dj Store hasn't

On checking with Dj store they weren't in stock even though "Computer says Yes", so cancelled with them and am off back to the other store!
    Last edited by Spirits High; 24-07-2009 at 04:14 PM.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

what is the strobe like?
    Last edited by Spirits High; 24-07-2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: typo
    CJ-Entertainment
    Your Professional DJ Service
    Tel: 0771 546 1992

The strobe is ok actually. It goes from very slow to very fast and you only have to move the slider a touch. Very easy.

Default LEDJ Lil' Mix with LEDJ Par 56 Cans.

Well, after reading the reviews on here and peoples thoughts on led par cans I finally decided to buy some. Me being me, ordered a couple from Sapphires in London, which haven't arrived yet due to them being out of stock. In the meantime I decided to buy a couple more and the Lil' Mix controller too from Life is Music, and they arrived a day after ordering them. So got to say these guys are well worth using.

I've just had them setup in the lounge and they look good. I was a little worried about the brightness after seeing some other led par cans, with the small leds in them, so opted for the ledj ones with the 10mm leds and they seem quite bright.

As for the controller, well, very basic, but soooo easy to use. Best bargain purchase of this year for me I think!