Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am i still sinbinned?

Default Am i still sinbinned?

???

It looks that way.
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

You must have a short memory James.

We had a very interesting 'discussion' where you called me Hitler and also made this comment even though I had no intention of banning you. You broke the forum rules and then started throwing your toys out of your pram when I asked you to follow the rules.

Look mate, at the end of the day if you're going to ban me from the site for that, then so be it, i'm a 34 year old man do you think i really care? i have more important things in life

Even if you do ban me what's to stop me coming back behind a proxy?
    Do you still not care or shall we wipe the slate clean and start again?

Olive branch offered.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    ???
    if you were sensible you would ask these questions in a pm to the appropiate people rather than wash dirty linen in public.

As he's chosen to ask in public rather than a private PM, I guess it's open season for me to add my input.

Since James has been sin-binned he's not really posted so it's impossible to establish if the trouble is going to continue. If you want my opinion, Daz...I'd leave him in there till he proves he can act reasonably without throwing toys out the pram. I'd be more inclined to invite James to carry on posting (albeit from the moderation queue) to allow us to see if the restrictions should be removed.

However, his past comments were directed at you Daz so only you can make that call.

I don't understand fully how this 'Sin Binning' works, Corabar Steve originally placed me in there, he doesn't seem to show his face much these days on the forum, and the remaining administrators don't really know what's happening

I Guess it's just one of those things

I haven't given up on it, or I wouldn't still continue to visit, it is a useful resource in many ways

Max,

A word of advice.

While you're in the sin bin, carry on posting the same as you would if you were NOT in the sin bin.

That's the general advice from those in charge, and it's exactly what I did when I was in your situation.

I would have carried on doing so whether I was in the sin bin for a month or a year, although as it happened I was only in there for about a month.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMaxG View Post
    I don't understand fully how this 'Sin Binning' works, Corabar Steve originally placed me in there, he doesn't seem to show his face much these days on the forum, and the remaining administrators don't really know what's happening

I Guess it's just one of those things

I haven't given up on it, or I wouldn't still continue to visit, it is a useful resource in many ways
    I am very aware of what is happening thank you Max and while you continue to post 'advice', you will be staying in the sin bin.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1963 View Post
    I was in the sin bin for a month
    Seriously ?

I was in for two weeks.