Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: driver not working

Default driver not working

hi, i went and purchased a eminence 450w driver of ebay that was described as new and unused and it does look new. but upon connecting it to the crossover it dosent work. the cone looks fine and everything else i just dont know what could be wrong.

so i've now opened a dispute on ebay has any1 any experience with filing a dispute.

like i said it looks brand new but it was delivered just in the box no protection for the driver inside i dont know if it could of got damaged in transet.

thanks

If there was no protection then it's odds on that the driver is damaged being chucked about from cage to cage and then in the couriers van.

Ebay dispute is easy, just follow the instructions and you'll get a couple of emails from ebay. Just respond to them with the answers to their questions.
    Steve

Have you actually contacted the the seller yet?

yes i have but hes not responded yet. its just my luck this. i have started the dispute through paypal but it sounds like a long process. Its just hes word against mine isnt if he says it was working when sent out

Quote Originally Posted by amplified View Post
    yes i have but hes not responded yet. its just my luck this. i have started the dispute through paypal but it sounds like a long process. Its just hes word against mine isnt if he says it was working when sent out
    It's also the weekend, and many sellers don't work weekends, starting a dispute at this stage is a bit premature IMO. Have you checked if you have an output signal from the crossover yet? If you have, is it still present at the speaker connections?
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire