Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Standard LED starcloth with controller tailored for the deckstand Booth now in stock!

  1. #11
    MDD Founder Corabar Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London / Hertfordshire borders
    Age
    52
    Posts
    15,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMaxG View Post
    Yes, I know it is a Sponsored section. But just interested to know his relationship to the product, whether he designed it or sells them.

    It's just that these are usually manafactured by large companies in commercial factories, who market themselves.
    ...and why would you return to this thread to make such a post after more than a month has elapsed since the original statement?



  2. #12
    MDD Founder Solitaire Events Ltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    50
    Posts
    42,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    ...and why would you return to this thread to make such a post after more than a month has elapsed since the original statement?
    Angela, meet DJMaxG.

  3. #13
    MDD Founder Corabar Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London / Hertfordshire borders
    Age
    52
    Posts
    15,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Angela, meet DJMaxG.
    Hmmmm.... yes.....



  4. #14
    Senior Member Dynamic Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Workington
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,650

    Default

    Every village needs its idiot...even virtual ones (max is a good step in whilst im away ) -
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

    Tel:0800 990 3030

    The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

  5. #15
    Likes a bit of moleing visualdjmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Maidenhead, Berks
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    Every village needs its idiot...even virtual ones (max is a good step in whilst im away ) -
    Do you mean village or Bedroom?

  6. #16
    Low tolerance to idiots Corabar Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Welwyn Garden City, Herts
    Age
    52
    Posts
    31,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMaxG View Post
    Yes, I know it is a Sponsored section. But just interested to know his relationship to the product, whether he designed it or sells them.

    It's just that these are usually manafactured by large companies in commercial factories, who market themselves.
    Do you actually read the forum?
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries


  7. #17
    Senior Member Dynamic Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Workington
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Do you actually read the forum?
    The forum has pictures

    Corabar Steve & Corabar Entertainmnet...Im confused. Is Angela the missus Steve? (or Angela...is Steve the chap?)

    And just what is a Corabar?
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

    Tel:0800 990 3030

    The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

  8. #18
    MDD Founder Corabar Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London / Hertfordshire borders
    Age
    52
    Posts
    15,511

    Default

    LOL!

    For my sins, yes, we are a couple..... and a Corabar is a combination of two cats names (long since departed).. Cora and Barney (aren't you glad you asked! )

    EDIT: and knowing you lot: if anyone says "You are a couple of what", I'll kill you!



  9. #19
    Senior Member Dynamic Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Workington
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,650

    Default

    lol, explaines it. Ive came across your posts when reading old threads Angela...but just assumed you went on here much these days.

    How many times have you been asked about Corabar then....?
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

    Tel:0800 990 3030

    The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

  10. #20
    MDD Founder Corabar Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London / Hertfordshire borders
    Age
    52
    Posts
    15,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    lol, explaines it. Ive came across your posts when reading old threads Angela...but just assumed you went on here much these days.
    Have been absent for too long.... but I'm BACK!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    How many times have you been asked about Corabar then....?
    Not in a long time, actually



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •