Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: LD Wats 2 - wireless senders

Default For Sale: LD Wats 2 - wireless senders

I have an LD Watts2 for sale.

I bought it in for 1 job, thinking it'd come in handy for other work, but I'm going down another route, so got no use for it really. Would rather put the money into something else.

Great little system to make any active speaker wireless, or even an amplifier and speakers.

Wanting £200 for it, it's all in its original case, and in a brand new condition (apart from the batteries have had about 5 hrs of use, but are only the cheapy's that came with it, and it doesn't include the velcro straps as they weren't in there when I bought it). Your best using velcro sticky pads on the back of the unit and speaker.
    They RRP and sell for £279, it's in the new CPC flyer at about £220 I think inc VAT.

Can bring it to BPM for someone, or could post (will confirm shipping prices on request), but need to get the next week out of the way as I'm MEGA busy with prep for BPM, my day job, and also DJ'n in between.
    Adam F
    07736 834 750
    My opinions expressed here, are MY opinions, and NOT of any company I may represent, liase or work with or for.

Sadly I don't need one , but these are Great units for Microphones, Guitars, and bands.

Speakers, even better.

You were saying before in your MDD Interview that you'd like everything wireless

Quote Originally Posted by DJMaxG View Post
    Sadly I don't need one , but these are Great units for Microphones, Guitars, and bands.

Speakers, even better.
    This system is NOT for microphones or instruments though, these are designed for speakers.

You were saying before in your MDD Interview that you'd like everything wireless
    I know LoL
    Adam F
    07736 834 750
    My opinions expressed here, are MY opinions, and NOT of any company I may represent, liase or work with or for.

Oooh, this sounds like something might use...

Adam, explain in laymans terms how this works and how you'd hook it up please.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Oooh, this sounds like something might use...

Adam, explain in laymans terms how this works and how you'd hook it up please.
    Come out of your master/booth/zone out into the transmitter. Connect a receiver to each active speaker or the pair to one amplifier. The signal is transmitted the same as it is for a wireless mic.

I used it on a big job where I needed an extra speaker in a seperate bar, and in the foyer of the venue. The wireless JBLs weren't up for the size of the rooms, so put a PSR 8A into each area instead with this kit. Plenty of volume, without 30/40 metres of cables.
    Adam F
    07736 834 750

Lightbulb Wireless Audio Senders

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    how this works and how you'd hook it up please
    Connection Diagram
    Attached Images Attached Images

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

Not sure if those speaker stands would pass PAT, wired direct to the mains like that
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

If you are NOT interested in a particular thread, then don't answer it, but don't waste time with pointless comments like the one above.
    ...and please leave the running of the forum to the admin and mods

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    ...and please leave the running of the forum to the admin and mods
    Yes, I'm afraid Angela, that the person that left such comment had obvious intent to sarcasm about my diagram

Yes, I'm afraid Angela, that the person that left such comment had obvious intent to sarcasm about my diagram
    It has nothing to do with your "diagram" it's the fact that you continually post on threads for which you have no knowledge on.

You don't run a business, you sit in your bedroom playing your songs then feel you can post your "expert" opinion on here!!
    Steve