Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling All Members!

Default Calling All Members!

Would anyone care to link to the Mobile Disco Directory with a customised banner? Example below...

Standard colour is blue, but if you would like an alternative colour to match your website that can be arranged.

Just send me an email with your business name and wesbsite address, and once the banner is complete we'll upload it to our server and send you the HTML code to enter into your website.

Please remember to state which size (small or large) you would like.

[email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Hmm might as well ..

also if im advertising you on my site do i get any advertising of you cheaper ??

I dont get this, why would a DJ want to spend all the time and effort getting potential customers to his site and then provide them to a link where they can search around for more DJ's.

Am I missing something?
    http://www.premier-ltd.com DJ's, Dance floors, LED Furniture, Staging, Lighting, Draping, Audio & Visual Hire

In addition...

Everyone that links to us either via a text link or banner link will be eligable for our prize draw

Once your link (text or banner) is live on your site, look out for the forthcoming topic in the Forum Announcements where you can notify us that you've added a link back to the MDD. Then every six months we'll pick a winner in the Prize Draw. The winner will receive a Premium Listing on the directory for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by rowleys mobile entertainm View Post

also if im advertising you on my site do i get any advertising of you cheaper ??
    Unfotunately not, but you will be eligibale for the Prize Draw as outlined above.

Nice, ill email your later Shaun with the colour etc. Thanks.
    Nathan.

I'll have to ask my IT department about this. ( Basically cos I don't understand a word of it! )
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I'll have to ask my IT department about this. ( Basically cos I don't understand a word of it! )
    Your not the only one....

Must be coz we are thick northerners....

I'll sort it....thanks Shaun.
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

Gotta argee with Ben on this one it doesnt make any sense to provide links to a site where they can access hundreds of other djs?

No offence.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Just as a little note, I find it a little hard to read the writing under the mobilediscodirectory.co.uk

There are plenty of listing sites that INSIST that you provide such a banner on your website in order to get a free listing. We haven't gone that route, but we are asking for members support and co-operation as it will benefit us all in the long run.

The more links there are out there, the higher in search engine rankings MDD will get, the more potential customers there will be visiting the directory, and the more enquiries you will get from the site.

That's why you should add it to your site.