Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Karaoke Slips

Default Karaoke Slips

The father inlaw had me covering his karaoke night while he was in Tenerife and I thought it would be a good Idea to get my details on the slips for a bit of advertising. So I found this guy who sent me a 1000 for a tenner. He out did himself with service and quality. So I thought I'd share I also got him to do some for requests to the DJ slips which I used at the wedding I did Saturday gone. Worked well tbh, not something I've done before but the couple asked specifically for them.

www.karaokeslips.co.uk
    Attached Images Attached Images  

For 'request' slips I use the Vistaprint freebie postcards - lovely glossy full colour A6 ad on one side, request slip on the other.

I don't use them very often - more usually social or works events rather than family doos - but when I do, I see plenty heading into handbags.

Work out about £4 per hundred with postage.

For karaoke, again I don't do much, but I just have an A4 sheet per gig on a clipboard which folks can write their info on. It doubles as an accurate running order in case of arguments, and also lets people choose to be nearer the end if they wish.

Martin, I cant find the free postcards on Vistaprint...and with them being free, which standard template do you use?
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

I actually use Request Slip Generator which is quite handy and i print them all on matt paper which stands up to the wear and tear of the singers etc but are good enough to write on

Freeware aswell so all good
    Link: http://www.latshawsystems.com/Produc...Generator.aspx

Cheers Dave

The offers vary daily. Free postcards pops up occasionally.

I wait for a free uploads day, and pretend I'm going to buy lots of different products, going through the process of uploading the graphics files but aborting the purchases at the last minute. You'll still find the graphics stored on file next time you come to order something for real

Which reminds me... I need to order some more as my logos etc. have changed since the last batch...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I like the looks and style of that design and layout vectisvibe
    did *you* design that yourself or someone else ?

*Please read the forum rules regarding text speak.* Thank you.

Sorry keep forgetting about that
    * edited word
    Last edited by Booche; 01-10-2009 at 09:15 PM.

How do you get to hear about the offers, because i only ever get to see them when im ordering paid stuff.
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Looks like a good deal, I've moved away from paper and use sms now. No more mess and I advertise by way of a thank you reply message with my details. Plus helps me cue up as they stay in my inbox

Quote Originally Posted by Booche View Post
    I like the looks and style of that design and layout vectisvibe
    did u design that yourself or someone else ?
    Home-made (can't you tell! )

Will be changing quite a bit though to accommodate the new logo.

The reverse has served me well for a couple of years though - they're always well received at gigs that I do get to hand them out and more importantly folks see them as business cards and snaffle them.

At £4 for 100 delivered, each pack probably does for about 3 gigs (if we (for "we" read "roadie") collect any unused ones afterwards) so that's about £1.35 per gig. I can probably afford that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    How do you get to hear about the offers, because i only ever get to see them when im ordering paid stuff.
    PAID??

You've PAID VistaPrint for stuff?

There's always something for free, every day, even if it's something you don't actually want there's always some little ruse you can play such as mentioned in my last post about uploading images that you've no intention of using there and then
    Last edited by Vectis; 01-10-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Might have to borrow that idea as that is preety cool and yeah i can see why it works aswell