Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back up set

Quote Originally Posted by Booche View Post
    placed my order 2 days ago now and all but the star cloth will arrive next wednesday/thursday, danny told me the star cloth was looking a 8+ weeks well thats what he said the supplier has told him and ive looked elsewere for the same cloth and only find it on premium audio for £299.00 so i think ill wait and save over £160 lol, but ive told him to send me the rest first and throw in some free things lol

Will update when setup arrives
    Well the story is now the lights,starcloth are not even at the suppliers in france so ive now cancelled that order and hunted around for some more things, when i came across discoworld.co.uk so rung them and now in the next 48hrs ( well soon as danny refunds me ) im getting, the kam 4ft stand, 2x adj tri gems,njd starcloth, frame bag, also quite a few g-clamps and cables for the same price as what elecktomarket wanted

So hopefully ill be a happy chappy

Cheers Dave

P.S. will take pics etc when they arrive
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Booche View Post
    I came across discoworld.co.uk so rung them and now in the next 48hrs ( well soon as danny refunds me ) im getting, the kam 4ft stand, 2x adj tri gems,njd starcloth, frame bag, also quite a few g-clamps and cables for the same price as what elecktomarket wanted

So hopefully ill be a happy chappy

Cheers Dave

P.S. will take pics etc when they arrive
    I've used them plenty of times always excellent service
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    I've used them plenty of times always excellent service
    Thanks mate yeah ive spoke to a guy there and they are wicked and honest saying they will not take any money for things that are not in stock unlike the oher place. Ive also contacted electomarket and they are refunding me so soon as that clears next couple of days i shall be ordering the setup in the previous post and the guy said it would be next day delivery unless ordered on a friday as they charge £14 extra to have it delivered on saturday, got no gigs booked till 2 weeks on saturday anyway so happy bunny now

Cheers Dave
    Dave