Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acme Matrix -vs- ImpossibLED

See what you mean about a tall pole.
    I use a revo three from my goalpost and usually swing it up and down to switch from floor/on the punters to ceiling - would that be an option with this baby?
    Can't wait to see a vid when you start playing with the DMX.
    Thanks for taking the time to be so thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by vectisvibe View Post
    Here's a few snippets:
    That's interesting. The first pattern displayed in there is not one I've seen on the ADJ Revo 4 while it's in sound-to-light. Looks one of the better patterns too. Guess it must be in there somewhere.
    Adam F
    07736 834 750
    My opinions expressed here, are MY opinions, and NOT of any company I may represent, liase or work with or for.

Well having now used this at an 'adult' gig with a range of styles of music, I'm quite happy with it. I used a pair of LED PAR56's to give the floor a wash either side of the Matrix's coverage area and I definitely prefer it to the Imposs.

With the Imposs I found myself twiddling with the programs all night to find the most appropriate ones for the music of the moment; with the Matrix the Sound to Light mode is very intuitive and I found myself letting it do it's own thing for all but the smoochie dances or when I wanted to alternate the lighting.

It's gone up in my estimations but it'll still need a partner for bigger venues. Luckily a quick glance in the diary shows no massive joints until February.