Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's coming next year then?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno13 View Post
    I wonder if it's worth doing a whole week, since bookings are a bit sparse at that time of year?
    Could be good, although I've got a Wedding fayre on the 28th

Quote Originally Posted by deckstardeluxe View Post
    well up for it! Week might be abit overkill but please please please tell me theres gonna be more people our age out there at that time
    Do I really have to spend a week listening to you ramble on about speakers

Quote Originally Posted by penmare42 View Post
    I'm gonna say no....because all you did was post on threads over in Spain ...and I can do that here....
    Sipping Pina colada's with mistar fish?........"Do me a favour Rodney"
    Well you would have fitted in well in Cala Bona, shame we've moved it as you could have got OAP discount

Quote Originally Posted by DJmissbehaving View Post
    Am up for that....providing am still here. Will make up for the holidays I never got this year....
    Where you going then
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    Well you would have fitted in well in Cala Bona, shame we've moved it as you could have got OAP discount
    Say's you...

Reason for not going - we are trying to get away to Dinseyland for 3 weeks......so have a beer with you or HSM - no contest really....
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

Reason for not going - we are trying to get away to Dinseyland for 3 weeks.....
    If you go there for 3 weeks people will think you're one of the rides
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

if we are doing a week lets make that choice early on as I'll have to train up someone to cover me sites. Either way 4 days or 7 Im on this!
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

sounds like a good idea i would be up for it and benidorm has a great theme park

or then again could fancy the frankfurt music massy why not book a trip there
    Last edited by Penfold42; 31-10-2009 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flatliners View Post
    sounds like a good idea i would be up for it and benidorm has a great theme park
    So has Portaventura. I went on the Dragon Khan with my son. Amazed my wife fractionally more than it amazed me. I got off, and asked for painkillers. Never again.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatliners View Post
    or then again could fancy the frankfurt music massy why not book a trip there
    Oktoberfest anyone?
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I shalln't be attending when I can watch it on TV for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by DJMaxG View Post
    I shalln't be attending when I can watch it on TV for nothing
    Oh well , nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    Oh well , nevermind
    We'll get to meet young Max G in the flesh, if it's the last thing we do. There must be something he wants to go to.

Max, despite what it may appear on here sometimes, most of us are very friendly.Especially some of the allegedly grumpy ones.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    So has Portaventura. I went on the Dragon Khan with my son. Amazed my wife fractionally more than it amazed me. I got off, and asked for painkillers. Never again.
    I went to Port Aventura (on the outskirts of Salou I believe) back in 1997. We were staying in Estartit but booked a trip to the theme park to ride a new rollercoaster. Unfortunately, when we got there, the ride in question (can I heck remember it's name!) was closed due to some pillock standing up when the train was going through a tunnel and losing their head - literally! The ride for closed for inspection by Health & Safety but the rest of the park was still open. However, the accident had seemed to put people off going as it was very quiet. We rode Dragon Khan 9 times in a row before my mate turned green and vomitted! Apart from very sore ears from the slack-fitting over-the-head harness, I was feeling great!

Ah, good times!!!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!