Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website Redesign - Take 2

Default Website Redesign - Take 2

So, website got hacked a few weeks ago, just came online again in the past day or so. I've been working on a new design, incorporating all of the comments that you guys gave me, THANK YOU!!!

So there are around 3-4 pages up at the moment, I was just wondering on what people's first thoughts are, and whether they think it will be good to go ahead or are there any major changes that I need to fix up on.

Temporary Login to Client Area:
    User: mdd
    Password: forums

Cheers yet again guys!

Alex

http://www.goodfellows-discos.co.uk/
    Last edited by Goodfellows Discos; 27-10-2009 at 11:50 AM.

looking good mate only thing i can see is the phone number is on 2 lines maybe try and get it all on one also why not make a seprate page for the "Thankyou's", just an idea

P.s.how you finding website5evo ?

Cheers Dave
    Dave

Lay-out seems nice and clean, does the job well, I assume you have more content to add at some point.
    Few things I immediately picked up on, firstly congratulations on becoming "Hertfordshire's Number One Mobile Disco Service" just wondering who bestowed this honour upon you? Secondly, I would expect Hertfordshire's Number 1 to have a land-line! Mobile only, says to me, avoid like plague.
    The third paragraph of your opening page needs some work from a grammatical point of view, it doesn't read well at all.

Covering, West Midlands, Cotswolds, South & Mid Wales. Have van, will travel!
    National Association of DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Booche View Post
    looking good mate only thing i can see is the phone number is on 2 lines maybe try and get it all on one also why not make a seprate page for the "Thankyou's", just an idea

P.s.how you finding website5evo ?

Cheers Dave
    Not bad at all, moved along from the days of 'pain-in-the-bum' Dreamweaver. Yeah the idea was to have a few testi's at the bottom of the homepage, and then a dozen or so on a separate page.

@Soundtracker

Cheers for your suggestions - i'll definitely look into them. About the congratulations, it's an opinion only. We are the longest going Mobile Disco in Stevenage as far as I can tell, so perhaps that would be a more ideal statement?

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellows Discos View Post
    Not bad at all, moved along from the days of 'pain-in-the-bum' Dreamweaver. Yeah the idea was to have a few testi's at the bottom of the homepage, and then a dozen or so on a separate page.

@Soundtracker

Cheers for your suggestions - i'll definitely look into them. About the congratulations, it's an opinion only. We are the longest going Mobile Disco in Stevenage as far as I can tell, so perhaps that would be a more ideal statement?

Alex
    Always best to avoid making statements of this nature imho

Covering, West Midlands, Cotswolds, South & Mid Wales. Have van, will travel!
    National Association of DJs

Quote Originally Posted by soundtracker View Post
    Always best to avoid making statements of this nature imho
    I see what you mean... Removed it anyway - don't want to start trouble with any other business.

Thanks.

Nice looking site. love the logo font.

I would add some pics of you and you djing and i assume your adding a gallery section at some point?

Videos would be better.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    Nice looking site. love the logo font.

I would add some pics of you and you djing and i assume your adding a gallery section at some point?

Videos would be better.
    Font is entitled 'Satisfaction' - Cost me about £5 from here.

Yeah a gallery will go up at some point, need to sort out the pictures first, watermarking and all that. Videos would be cool indeed, I can imagine one being a speeded up version of us setting up so you can see how it all comes together.

Cheers for your kind words.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellows Discos View Post
    a speeded up version of us setting up so you can see how it all comes together.

Alex
    im planning on doing one of them at some point. shows how much time goes in to other parts and makes some clients realize where their money is going.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by soundtracker View Post
    Lay-out seems nice and clean, does the job well, I assume you have more content to add at some point.
    Few things I immediately picked up on, firstly congratulations on becoming "Hertfordshire's Number One Mobile Disco Service" just wondering who bestowed this honour upon you? Secondly, I would expect Hertfordshire's Number 1 to have a land-line! Mobile only, says to me, avoid like plague.
    The third paragraph of your opening page needs some work from a grammatical point of view, it doesn't read well at all.