Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Website Redesign!

Quote Originally Posted by rob1963 View Post
    And how many of us have done discos for a 19th birthday party, a 20th birthday party, a 78th birthday party or a 79th birthday party?

I've been in this game for over 25 years, and would struggle to come up with 25 different occasions I've worked at, let alone hundreds, as stated on the website up for review.

How's "Wide Range" instead of "Hundreds"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    How's "Wide Range" instead of "Hundreds"
    Much better!

It's also a way of losing the second "literally" which appeared so soon after the first one (unless you've already changed this, of course).

I just think it's a bad idea to have things on websites which could easily come across as being an exaggeration of the truth, and which can't be proved if someone challenges you.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1963 View Post
    And how many of us have done discos for a 19th birthday party, a 20th birthday party, a 78th birthday party or a 79th birthday party?

I've been in this game for over 25 years, and would struggle to come up with 25 different occasions I've worked at, let alone hundreds, as stated on the website up for review.

Im not supporting the statement of hundreds of events, my comment was aimed to be a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellows Discos View Post
    Im not supporting the statement of hundreds of events, my comment was aimed to be a joke.
    Apologies for not appreciating that.