Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Copyscape

Just used this after one was pointed out to me amazing

we put time, money and effott into what we do for other to copy and paste ,

I have sent the one i found a cease and disist email before i pass it to trading standards for investigation as they are now responisble for website's etc these days...

doubt much will happen though
    Digitalsounds Mobile Discos & Karaoke

You've Seen The Rest Now Book The Best !

www.digitalsounds.co.uk

from a different point of view i recently set up a new site using 1&1 have checked my site using copy scape and found 7 other sites using same generic wording where do i stand with this am i plagiarizing there web pages..

Quote Originally Posted by marting View Post
    from a different point of view i recently set up a new site using 1&1 have checked my site using copy scape and found 7 other sites using same generic wording where do i stand with this am i plagiarizing there web pages..
    It was the same with my 1&1 website, Everytime I used copyscape I knew which ones that came up were 1&1 websites, Just change the wording a bit. My advice get rid of 1&1.

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    It was the same with my 1&1 website, Everytime I used copyscape I knew which ones that came up were 1&1 websites, Just change the wording a bit. My advice get rid of 1&1.

yes yours comes up as on of the examples which is why i went with them, Am still in my free month with them not too impressed but cant move my domain again for 60 days........

Quote Originally Posted by marting View Post
    yes yours comes up as on of the examples which is why i went with them, Am still in my free month with them not too impressed but cant move my domain again for 60 days........
    Even though you can't move a newly registered domain, you should be able to move the site elsewhere by changing the nameservers at 1&1.