Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venue database

Default Venue database

In order to keep up the profile of the venue database, allow people to discuss it & encourage them to sumbit venues, I would like to suggest that the sticky venue database thread in the Mobile Disco forum is unlocked.

Otherwise (despite the fact it's a sticky) I think there is less chance of people reading the thread & as they have nowhere to discuss it there is probably less chance of them submitting to the database, in which case it would be more likely to die a death...which I think would be a real shame.

I guess that's a no then.

If anyone wants some of my spray which makes you completely invisible, just let me know!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rob

Whilst we appreciate your interest in this and all your hard work, unfortunatly, the majority of members of this site have proved that they can't be bothered, even though a lot of them said they'd help.

Same old same old.....

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Rob

Whilst we appreciate your interest in this and all your hard work, unfortunatly, the majority of members of this site have proved that they can't be bothered, even though a lot of them said they'd help.

Same old same old.....
    If it was mentioned to me again in simplistic terms how you get started (again) I will err make an effort to put up some entries.

Its a bit hectic here --apologies

CRAZY K

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY K ROADSHOW View Post
    If it was mentioned to me again in simplistic terms how you get started (again) I will err make an effort to put up some entries.

Its a bit hectic here --apologies

CRAZY K
    Hi Alan,

Firstly, you need to have signed up for a listing on the directory. If you haven't already done so, you can do so by clicking here and following the on screen instructions. Registration is free.

If you've already registered on the directory, click here and enter your directory username and password. Once logged in just click on the 'Add Venue' tab.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteDJ View Post
    Hi Alan,

Firstly, you need to have signed up for a listing on the directory. If you haven't already done so, you can do so by clicking here and following the on screen instructions. Registration is free.

If you've already registered on the directory, click here and enter your directory username and password. Once logged in just click on the 'Add Venue' tab.

Thanks Shaun, will look at this tonight

Alan

CRAZY K

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Rob

Same old same old.....
    Oh well...at least the database is a useful resource for DJs in the South East!

Quote Originally Posted by rob1963 View Post
    Oh well...at least the database is a useful resource for DJs in the South East!

Not much longer providing I can work out how I post venues --

CRAZY K

We do hope to develop this area of the site but it depends how popular it gets. I am reluctant to put too much time into it if not many people are bothered with it.

Any submissions that people do add are much appreciated and hopefully as it gets bigger it will attract more use.