Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Class d CD 215 2000w Speaker's

ppentertainments

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I'd have to admit that there are plenty of louder cabs on the market,
    Thats the one thing that lets speakers from this manufacturer down. Personally I am starting to feel that they are not loud enough for larger rooms. The quality of sound to the ear is terrific though IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    Thats the one thing that lets speakers from this manufacturer down. Personally I am starting to feel that they are not loud enough for larger rooms. The quality of sound to the ear is terrific though IMO.
    If you can elevate them enough,even that's not a problem. I've used them in many ways, over subs for height, or under CD15SP's ( my favourite setup) as the compression HF in the SP's add detail, and the 215's do the bass.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

If you can elevate them enough,even that's not a problem. I've used them in many ways, over subs for height, or under CD15SP's ( my favourite setup) as the compression HF in the SP's add detail, and the 215's do the bass.
    On top

Is that a stack Peter--sounds a bit unstable

Whats your comment about not getting enough noise out of the cabs--
    bigger amp

ppentertainments

Have you not heard the cd12sp - nicer sounding if using as tops (and less back breaking - slightly )

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY K ROADSHOW View Post
    On top

Is that a stack Peter--sounds a bit unstable

Whats your comment about not getting enough noise out of the cabs--
    bigger amp
    There have been one or two piccies of my stacking arrangements on here before. None are absolutely ideal, but I've had no problems up to now.
    As to amp size, I don't think there'd be a viable gain from bigger ones than I have now.

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    Have you not heard the cd12sp - nicer sounding if using as tops (and less back breaking - slightly )
    No. Theoretically they're on my shopping list. When I've had a nice lottery win. I have a project ( pipedream ) in mind using them.

Chris, they'd be superb as dedicated tops, but I usually pair mine with the big ones in parallel. I'd hesitate to try that with 12's, I'm not sure they'd cope.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

As to amp size, I don't think there'd be a viable gain from bigger ones than I have now.

Not your amp Peter---

PPs