Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Signatures

Hybrid View

Default Signatures

Signatures are begining to get a little on the large side.

Please keep them within the guidelines outlined in the Forum Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    10. Signatures: You can set up a signature to appear at the end of every post you make via the User CP tab. Signatures may not contain more than 3 lines of standard-sized text, plus a brief description of the towns/counties/areas you cover as a DJ. Signatures may contain up to 2 links. You may alternatively add a 60 pixel high banner but this will count as 2 of your 3 permitted lines of standard-sized text. You may not add a link in your signature to a site that is similar to this. Only Mobile Discos businesses may be advertised in signatures. (see rule 14 for exceptions).

Amended rule as of 17/05/2012

10. Signatures: You can set up a signature to appear at the end of every post you make via the User CP tab. Signatures may not contain more than 3 lines of standard-sized text, plus a brief description of the towns/counties/areas you cover as a DJ. Signatures may contain up to 2 links (four links for MDD Supporters). You may alternatively add a 60 pixel high banner (120 pixel high banner for MDD Supporters) but this will count as 2 of your 3 permitted lines of standard-sized text. You may not add a link in your signature to a site that is similar to this. Only Mobile Discos businesses may be advertised in signatures. (see rule 14 for exceptions)
    Last edited by Shaun; 17-05-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: added amendment
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

There are a few that do not comply

Change them or lose them folks.
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

& another couple that have actually been added in the 2 days since the last post in this thread.

I'm not talking to myself here.

Sort them out or they'll be deleted.

I would appreciate it if this thread is kept clear of smart arse comments too.

Whilst were talking about rules today, can all members please ensure their signatures fall within the allowable guidelines. I've deleted a few today and will be actively deleting others over the forthcoming days. I'd rather not have to delete your sigs, so please have a little check and reduce them where required.

Thanks.

I have seen at least 5 sigs today that don't comply, 3 of you are online at the moment.

Change them or lose them.

I'm begining to wonder if folks are reading this thread when we post in it or if they are just plain stupid.

If you are reading this, please look at the first post, then your signature. If it doesn't comply, change it so that it does.

Just bumping this thread as we appear to have a few that don't fall within the rules. Please change them or we will. Thanks.

How do I set up a signature?

Once you're a full member and out of moderation, forum privileges such as signatures, PMs etc will be available via your User CP

Ah ok thanks. So when do I become a full member?