Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Acme HP 2s haze

Default Acme HP 2s haze

Got a problem with this , I am using the correct fluid , the pump and fan are working , the heating element is getting hot , but there is hardly any output , there is no noise from the unit when using the remote either in timed or manual mode. usualy there is a "puff puff" noise while its putting out haze.
    any ideas please

Cheers

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

Quote Originally Posted by Daryll View Post
    Got a problem with this , I am using the correct fluid , the pump and fan are working , the heating element is getting hot , but there is hardly any output , there is no noise from the unit when using the remote either in timed or manual mode. usualy there is a "puff puff" noise while its putting out haze.
    any ideas please

Cheers

Daryll
    When I had an issue like this, I unplugged it then plugged it back in & it worked? Sounds stupid, but that's what happened with mine.

Also, ensure you have enough fluid in it. I had 1/4 of a tank & nothing came out. I then filled it up a bit more & it worked fine.
    Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK

Probably just needing a good clean out.

What I find works best for me, is clean out the output nozzle with a long needle or paperclip, then exchange the fluid for either vinegar or distilled water and switch it on and pump out for half an hour. I use a mixture of vinegar and distilled water (50/50 mix) and it's worked well for me.

Tried that Ollie , one day it worked ,next day it failed , having said that , last night the output was just enough to show the beams on the falcons , but nowhere near what it should have been , and yes , I have a full tank.

Daryll

Daryll is now off to the garage to obtain some distilled water , and then tesco`s for vinegar

Thanks guys

no luck I removed the pipe from the pump , there is a small jet of fluid , and I mean small , I stuck a small wire in the outlet ,but there were no blockages , checked the float switch , all to no avail , is there anything else I can try.

Daryll