Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice Needed On A Website

Quote Originally Posted by soundtracker View Post
    which you then qualified by adding "more importantly" changing the emphasis - this was dealt with quite well.
    Excuse me but I never added anything or edited my OP

The words 'more importantly' were said at the time I wrote the first post, it has NEVER been edited, so the emphasis has never changed.

JTRS

Quote Originally Posted by JoinToReadSucks View Post
    Excuse me but I never added anything or edited my OP

The words 'more importantly' were said at the time I wrote the first post, it has NEVER been edited, so the emphasis has never changed.

JTRS
    who said that it had?? You posed an initial question, and then added(in other words, followed later in your post) "more importantly" suggesting to me that the second part of your post was indeed more important. Now get off your high horse.

Covering, West Midlands, Cotswolds, South & Mid Wales. Have van, will travel!
    National Association of DJs

I am not on a high horse, I just don't like been accused of something that I haven't done!

You are suggesting that I added the words 'more importantly' and thus changed the emphasis.

You are wrong, I never added the words 'more importantly' those words were said in my OP, which if you look at you will notice has never been edited so they couldn't have been as you suggest 'added'

If you re-read the OP you will see that the words 'more importantly' are said there, which was what I quoted later on.

If it's too much to ask DJ's here to give me an idea on what a reasonable cost of a website is, then I'm sorry I asked in the first place.

JTRS
    Last edited by JTRS; 24-11-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Now re-read what I just said. I am not accusing you of adding anything additional to your original post. I am saying that after the initial question in your post, you followed up by using the words "more importantly" which suggests that you placed greater credence on that part of the enquiry - this is what has lead to people answering the second part of the question, rather than the first part.

Covering, West Midlands, Cotswolds, South & Mid Wales. Have van, will travel!
    National Association of DJs

With regards to cost etc etc...again...contact marc J The best peron to help you with a website and the associated costs is a web designer. For the most part us djs would be spouting in the wind with opinions and not fact
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    With regards to cost etc etc...again...contact marc J The best peron to help you with a website and the associated costs is a web designer. For the most part us djs would be spouting in the wind with opinions and not fact
    I was actually after an idea of costs before I approached a designer. The reason behind that is if it's cost prohibitive then it's not worth wasting their time or mine.

I would have assumed that if DJ's had websites, they would have paid for those websites and by saying what they had paid then they would be talking fact as opposed to just spouting in the wind.

I assumed it was a bit like a customer looking for a DJ, where they ask other people who have hired a DJ how much the DJ cost, they then end up with an idea of prices from people who have used a DJ and when they ask a DJ for a price they know if it's reasonable.

I'll leave it here because it's getting like pulling teeth and I'll ask the DJ's at tomorrow's meeting how much they paid for their websites.

JTRS

I'll close the thread as we are obviously too thick to interpret what some are saying and of no use whatsoever.

I really don't know why people bother trying to help on here sometimes.