Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new disco name

Wicked Wabbit Woadshow Hmm

wonder why Im in the yellow pages at the back in my area I get Noticed LOL by people reading back to front Knew I did it for a reason

Yeah, but Have a disco will be in the middle!
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

leighinstoke

I don't actually know where I'm listed as I fell out with the Yellow Pages after they mucked me about when I spent about 5 minutes on the phone saying " No - Its A2Z not AtoZ". Then I was asked "How do you spell that phonetically as I don't understand how you are spelling it", to which I replied "A2Z as in Alpha To Zulu".

Well - it was a bad hair day as I am listed, I think, as 'Alpha 2 Zulu' now in some directories.

Oh well.

Leigh....

Pain in the proverbial Yell.

Been chasing me again and I told them not interested 15 times - waste of time Peterborough has three pages of discos all undercutting each other.
    Tractor Boys we will be back

Always to be seen in Cambridgeshire,Lincolnshire,Rutland,Norfolk,
    Leicestershire,Nottinghamshire and all in between.

www.musicinmotionpartydiscos.co.uk

I took a booking the other day from the YP (don't get a lot) and the client said he always looks back to front 'cos he doesn't like people who try and cheat by using dots and things!

I had an interesting chat with a YP market researcher yesterday.

They were asking the obvious things like, why don't you advertise with them anymore? etc, but it looks like they are looking into pay per call advertising - ie, they will give you a telephone number which is used in your YP advertising and you pay each time someone calls that number. One of the other options they were asking about was a 'guaranteed' number of calls, with refunds if you don't get that many, so maybe the decline has finally got them worried!

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment
    I had an interesting chat with a YP market researcher yesterday.

They were asking the obvious things like, why don't you advertise with them anymore? etc, but it looks like they are looking into pay per call advertising - ie, they will give you a telephone number which is used in your YP advertising and you pay each time someone calls that number. One of the other options they were asking about was a 'guaranteed' number of calls, with refunds if you don't get that many, so maybe the decline has finally got them worried!
    Funny that, 'cos I asked them about those sort of schemes years and years ago, and they siad they couldn't/wouldn't do those sort of things....

Angela--Pay per call ?

This sounds like pay per click--

Another con?

Hundreds of time wasters getting free phone calls?

Perhaps im being negative-- :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

CRAZY K