Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My big sale!

Default My big sale!

Afternoon everyone.

Well here is the list of equipment I have for sale. After looking at the condition of all the equipment and how much they cost to buy new, I feel that the prices I have are good. I know I need it all to be shifted in January but the price you see he is the final price. I'm sorry but I am not up for “can you do it for xxx amount” in this thread or via PM's. I hope you all can understand.

I have just been asked by a family member to do another disco on the 9th January so that will be my very last gig, so after that all equipment will be available to pick up or get shipped to you. All prices are excluding delivery but can get hold of shipping costs at request. I do have some items that can be bought straight away which are the Kam Laser 40, Denon X900 Mixer and the 2x Marveleds. Everything else will have to wait till after the 9th January 2010 as I would be using them.

After giving it some thought, I have decided to scrap the 25% thing. It's coming up to Christmas anyway. If you want to buy anything straight away then you can do this. All money will be kept in my savings account till the item/s are collected/shipped. I will accept BACS, Cash or a cheque. I will provide each buyer with an invoice via PDF in an email. Just note that you won't be able to get your hands on them till after the 9th January 2010 (sorry if I keep saying that, lol)

Any questions, please do ask here and not an PM unless it needs to be held confidential just in case my inbox gets filled up to quickly.

2x Mackie SRM 450V2 Comes in the original box and also gig skinz speaker bags. One of the bags has a tear around the edge but still protects the speaker fully. Mint condition = £600

1x DB D Technologies Sub 15. Has taken a lot of being moved about but is a work horse. Come with powercon lead. Bottom of the cab could do with a little paint. Nothing major. DB badge is missing from the cab. = £320

4x ADJ X Moves with 4 power leads and 3 dmx leads = £850 . Near mint condition. I would be willing to split them if I can get 2 people interested in buying a pair together for £425.

1x Denon X900. Near mint condition. Comes with original box and packing. All leads included = £300

1x Kam Laser 40. Hardly used. Comes with original packaging and power supply= £80

1x Ryger Foot controller. Has a few small dents around the end but nothing major. Comes with Daslight software even though this will convert a demo to Gold edition and power supply = £250

4x LED Par 56 par cans. Great condition. 2 of them have short power leads and the other 2 have long power leads. Can be changed easily with a bit of electrical knowledge - £40

2x Ace Marveled. Near mint condition. Comes with original box and power lead. £40 each

1x Acme Impossibled - . Near mind condition. Comes with original box and power leads = £60

1x Ultimax Multi shelf. Attaches to a goal post on either the left or right. Fantastic condition = £35

1x Shure SM58. Good condition. The mouth piece is a little dented but nothing major = £30

1x Black 2 draw filling cabinet. Comes with the paper filers also. £30

Is the SM58 switched Tom?

Nope.

Hi Tom,

I'll have the parcans from you.

Is it possible for some pictures? How much is postage?

Thanks!
    Last edited by OllieJames; 06-12-2009 at 04:21 PM.
    Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK

Hi

Are you able to deliver?

Cheers gaz

Gareth Bird - Peterborough
    www.radiopeterborough.co.uk
    E-mail Me

Quote Originally Posted by OllieJames View Post
    Hi Tom,

I'll have the parcans from you.

Is it possible for some pictures? How much is postage?
    I will get a price for you. I have some pictures of them in use if that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by ptwnparties View Post
    Hi

Are you able to deliver?

Cheers gaz
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I will get a price for you. I have some pictures of them in use if that helps?
    Okay cool thanks mate.

Yeah some pictures would be good, if you wouldn't mind?
    Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK

I'ss have cans, impossiled and laser posted please?

Gareth

Gareth Bird - Peterborough
    www.radiopeterborough.co.uk
    E-mail Me

Quote Originally Posted by OllieJames View Post
    Okay cool thanks mate.

Yeah some pictures would be good, if you wouldn't mind?

Postage is £7.50 and here is a picture of them in use

Quote Originally Posted by ptwnparties View Post
    I'ss have cans, impossiled and laser posted please?

Gareth

PM replied.