Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Companies that have not sent confirmation of PLI and/or PAT

Sorry beg to differ most Hypnotists have to carry them both and I believe that councils are starting to include all forms of entertainment under the same catagory as them as to avoid anyone slipping through the net. I believe St Edmundsbury Council are to re-write the paragraph in the next year within there PEL rules as to make it more clearer for Licencees.

Quote Originally Posted by Have a disco
    Sorry beg to differ most Hypnotists have to carry them both and I believe that councils are starting to include all forms of entertainment under the same catagory as them as to avoid anyone slipping through the net. I believe St Edmundsbury Council are to re-write the paragraph in the next year within there PEL rules as to make it more clearer for Licencees.
    What's that got to do with any of what i'm saying though. The councils don't just come along & plonk a set of regulations down without some intervention from the HSE.

The Councils are there to run the licensing, both liquor & Entertainment licenses - nothing else .. they may word their paperwork for the rules of licensing but the actual rules are enforced & policed by the insurers & the HSE. The council would simply provide a set of guidelines & conditions to keep their license.... for example if the pub is known for selling drugs, there would be a good chance there would be no renewal when the license is up.. as would be the case if the place was an accident blackspot with people tripping over cables left by absent minded DJ's or entertainers or if the building was a deathtrap because it was about to fall down.

Quote Originally Posted by Have a disco
    Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under. You do not need to look at my paperwork I am all legal and up to date. Three, two, one... You're back in the room.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice one Dougal.

Thinking about it, hynotists probably DO get scrutinised a lot more. after all it must be a pretty big PLI risk if when someone leaves a show a guy clicks his fingers whne hailing for a taxi & then the guy behind him suddenly starts walking round acting like a chicken or something.

LMAO :teeth:
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries