Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: song book help

I still use karaoke books even though i am digital now (and yes i have a Pro dub license)... Although i don't update my books in whole anymore - i just tend to make an update book now and then with the new additions etc...

I tell my singers that if they cannot find what they are looking for, to come and speak to me and i'll check my database on the laptop... if i don't have the song - i will try and buy it for next time

When i do update and create my books though i use >> Karaoke Books creator at www.karaokebooks.com - you can also add custom discs and tracks

Thank you

Glenn
    *** Genie Discs Entertainments ***

Professional Sound & Lighting, PAT Compliant, DJ Guard PLI Insurance and PRS/MCPS ProDub License.

Funny isn't it. I use books for karaoke but would find it highly unusual if someone asked me if I had a book for normal disco requests.

Default song books??

Started the residency last Friday. Despite there being only about 7 or 8 people there for the opening night, I had singers all night.

oops,presssed enter before i had finished...i did actually have books made up. i used 4 old books which had all the classic karaoke tracks and songs up to 2009. i added another 10 pages to each book to bring it up to date. i let them know(all 8 of them) that i had more songs available and to come up and see me with their request. as was already said, people like looking at books for reminders and it does come across as more professional... hoping for a better turn out this week as hotel promised to promote it more. now all i have to worry about is to organise a regular quiz which the hotel have asked me to do, which starts in a few weeks. i`ll have to raid some of the other threads to get help with that one