Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't know if its going to make you feel .... (goodparty.co.uk)

Default Don't know if its going to make you feel .... (goodparty.co.uk)

any better But...

I have just been on Good Party and there are only 3 available in my area for Jan/Feb......none of which I fancy.

That is remarkably low.So to all you DJ's thinking that your lack of bookings is because you are ....think again!!

Things wil pick up big style in the Spring i'm sure...we're coming out of recession ain't we??

What's Good Party?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    What's Good Party?
    Not sure if you're joshing....i've seen it mentioned on here before

Quote Originally Posted by StarZSoundS View Post
    Not sure if you're joshing....i've seen it mentioned on here before
    I wasn't. I don't know what it is. Should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    I wasn't. I don't know what it is. Should I?
    Darren

I think if other members of this site are not aware of this service then it may be quite valuable to them.GOODPARTY.CO.UK shows potential bookings for DJ's in their area.

I have bobbed in and got myself some interesting new venues from it..there is a small fee.....but I have recouped it a thousand fold

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

It was good when it first came out and I took a fair few bookings from and and filled some quiet nights, but enquiries have dropped dramatically since then. I pop on every month or so and there's never anything worthwhile to go for, despite me having credit left with them

It is a good concept though, in that you can aim for the enquiries with budgets to suit your pricing - unlike direct website enquiries when you can often waste your time responding, to find out they can't afford you.
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Quote Originally Posted by Danno13 View Post
    It was good when it first came out and I took a fair few bookings from and and filled some quiet nights, but enquiries have dropped dramatically since then. I pop on every month or so and there's never anything worthwhile to go for, despite me having credit left with them

It is a good concept though, in that you can aim for the enquiries with budgets to suit your pricing - unlike direct website enquiries when you can often waste your time responding, to find out they can't afford you.

Danno....I was under the impression that we all knew about it??If you even used it for one booking and it managed to get your feet under the table with another venue then its worth the tenner credit you have bought??

So, do you deposit funds with them when you first join, or just when you start receiving the emails and then pay them for the contact details?.

Quote Originally Posted by gaza View Post
    So, do you deposit funds with them when you first join, or just when you start receiving the emails and then pay them for the contact details?.

Firstly.....take a look at whats on offer!!

This is very important....there isnt a lot happening at the moment but in the summer there was up to 50 options

In order to secure the party you need the contact details....thats when they mace you for the fee.(depending on the value of the booking to you).

Gazza ....I do recommend a little investment....it has been good for me!!

I've put £10.00 in to it, let's see what it does for me!
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs