Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't know if its going to make you feel .... (goodparty.co.uk)

The Goodparty Website is down at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    Where is the link?

Here you go

http://www.goodparty.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by gaza View Post
    The Goodparty Website is down at the moment.
    Ok now.

I went on and registered, then i paid for an enquiry here in Rickmansworth.
    Then after emailing the client i went straight back onto the site and the enquiry had gone.
    I asume that the cient had removed it, but it did seem a little strange how quick it was removed.
    Last edited by Penfold42; 14-01-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Funny you should say that.
    I registered and paid for two local events , after i sent out the emails , they both vanished

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

I think that's to stop you replying to the same enquiry twice, not because the customer has removed them. If you go into your "bought enquiries" (or something like that) they'll still be there.
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Cheers Danno
    that is indeed the case

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

Quote Originally Posted by Danno13 View Post
    I think that's to stop you replying to the same enquiry twice, not because the customer has removed them. If you go into your "bought enquiries" (or something like that) they'll still be there.

Thanks for that.

I'm not suggesting anyone builds there business round whats on offer....I have only spent about £15.00 in a year.

However as I have had a lot of residencies and repeat business lately I used it to keep my eye in on working with total,total strangers!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaza View Post
    I went on and registered, then i paid for an enquiry here in Rickmansworth.
    Then after emailing the client i went straight back onto the site and the enquiry had gone.
    I asume that the cient had removed it, but it did seem a little strange how quick it was removed.
    You may have more success ringing them rather than e-mailing.....put them on the spot.They can claim they never received your email....once I have got people talking I tend to close the deal!!
    Last edited by Penfold42; 14-01-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarZSoundS View Post
    You may have more success ringing them rather than e-mailing.....put them on the spot.They can claim they never received your email....once I have got people talking I tend to close the deal!!
    Didn't realise you get their phone number also (am registered but never purchased an enquiry). What other info do you get once you purchase the lead?

It does seem a useful way to be proactive filling dates, but some of the info provided is quite minimal, and what they want might escallate my price beyond their budget.

Also, people ask about "bands" but no mention of solo acts, which might bring the package within their (sometimes unrealistic) budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Boy View Post
    Didn't realise you get their phone number also (am registered but never purchased an enquiry). What other info do you get once you purchase the lead?

It does seem a useful way to be proactive filling dates, but some of the info provided is quite minimal, and what they want might escallate my price beyond their budget.

Also, people ask about "bands" but no mention of solo acts, which might bring the package within their (sometimes unrealistic) budget.

I have now had contact from the owner of the site who has noticed a lot of interest from members on the site and is actually reading what we are posting.

He wants to improve the site and would listen to any suggestions.Maybe someone on here would like to take up the mantle as I am to IT what Cyril Smith was to Hang-Gliding.

Maybe a job for Darren or a Mod

Free replys for MDD Senior Members

Just kidding i think the site is a really good way of filling in the dates you have spare ( if you get the gig )

Cheers Dave
    Dave

Based in Denmark....interesting
    Steve