Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Speakers For Sale Eminence Loaded

Default Speakers For Sale Eminence Loaded

I have a pair of BRAND NEW and Boxed AC EURO AC 115 SPEAKERS for sale, I bought 2 pair at the time but a project i was working on for the other pair fell through as the customer went bankrupt. They have NEVER been used

http://www.bem-music.com/list.pl?id=111219

these are fitted with a Eminence driver 350 watt rms

Gotta be worth £100 the pair.
    Buyer to arrange own courier or collection is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Plucked View Post
    I have a pair of BRAND NEW and Boxed AC EURO AC 115 SPEAKERS for sale, I bought 2 pair at the time but a project i was working on for the other pair fell through as the customer went bankrupt. They have NEVER been used

They have indeed. In case anyone doesn't know, they appear to be Class D cabs, fitted with uprated drivers. We had a little discussion about them.

Sadly, I don't think I can justify more additions to the inventory at the moment.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    We had a little discussion about them.

Sadly, I don't think I can justify more additions to the inventory at the moment.
    We did indeed Pete, it was you kind sir that put me onto them when Class D were having a supply / import problem.

I purchased 2 pairs, i'm using one pair on a 2nd rig and they do sound better than the similar Class D and appear to be better built.

This 2nd set have not been out of the box since they were delivered.
    Gotta cut my losses and let them go, the wife is giving me grief with all this kit about here

Bump !

Just been on the Parcel2go.com website and these can be delivered for £6.99+vat per speaker (Also additional 10% off that with promo code)

DHL Economy Delivery 24 - 72 Hours (if booked after 12 noon)

Just been on the Parcel2go.com website and these can be delivered for £6.99+vat per speaker (Also additional 10% off that with promo code)

DHL Economy Delivery 24 - 72 Hours (if booked after 12 noon)

If they can get to you
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Never a true word Paul, hopefully courier service is resuming with us tomorrow providing no more overnight Snow............Oh the joys of living 1350 ft above sea level . On a positive note if we get flooded up here, there isn't much hope for the rest of you !

Sorry Guys thanks for the link, but these were sold last week.................. Oh & By the way I bought a pair of JBL JRX115's

Paul..................Hope at last !!!

Order update - P2G3054102 - Collection Confirmed‏
    Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
    Sent: 17 January 2010 21:11:06
    To: [email protected]

Dear Mr Morgan,

We are pleased to say that your order (reference P2G3054102) has been accepted by the courier and has been assigned a booking reference of 4545086.1 (currently scheduled for collection on 18/01/2010).

DHL orders cannot be tracked until the driver leaves the consignment note with the sender. This document contains a parcel number which can be used for tracking. We will send you this by separate email once we receive it but as there is a delay before we get this information so we recommend you use the parcel number on the consignment note left by the driver. The collection message normally gets to us (and therefore you) with the parcel number 24 hours after the collection takes place (collection can be anytime between 09:00 and 17:30).

Please remember this method of tracking only relates to DHL orders. Other courier orders have different processes and messages will be customised appropriately.

If your parcel is not collected on the scheduled date there are several things you can do to arrange another collection. Please note we do not charge for additional collections. To report a failed collection and request a further collection you can:
    Click on http://www.parcel2go.com/contact.aspx and use the contact form choosing "failed collections" as the nature of your enquiry
    Email me using my email address below

Please note we cannot deal with any failed collection request until after 17:30 on the day of collection. We realise that this is after the telephone and live chat close and also replies to emails are a lot slower but unfortunately the courier will not allow us to classify a collection as failed until after 17:30.

Kindest Regards
    Kate Black
    Customer Services Advisor
    [email protected]