Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Please do not change characters to get around the censor!

Exclamation Please do not change characters to get around the censor!

Just a reminder to everyone about the forum rules:-
    16. Please refrain from using profanities or bad language. Please remember this Site is accessible to all age groups without restriction, so be mindful that children may be reading. There is a censor built into the forum which filters out most bad language and profanities, but please do not try to get around this by adding different characters or spaces into the word, or by providing some of the letters and filling in the rest with your own asterisks. Instead, kindly do not use such language in the first place. Bad language is strictly prohibited on the forum.
    I've lost count of the number of posts over the last week or two where members have ignored this rule and posted words prohibited by the censor with a changed character in the middle.

Please don't do it!

As I've had to amend several posts tonight alone because of this, I thought this needed a 'Bump'.

Sorry to bang on about it, but it shouldn't be too difficult for people to understand / follow, should it?