Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Karaoke Software

a rathjer good piece of software is OTS DJ it can handle video and karaoke and it converts files to its own coding with Studio , Good quality output.
    Digitalsounds Mobile Discos & Karaoke

You've Seen The Rest Now Book The Best !

www.digitalsounds.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    I currently use VDJ as it intergrates disco and karaoke nicely so it's perfect for me.
    Same here for me - and it's easy to do a search - you can narrow it down to either - music, video or just karaoke.

Love it!
    -------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------
    www.vip-disco.co.uk

I particularly like the Virtual Folders in VDJ as I can keep all my favourite tracks in there so they're easy to find.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Thanks for all the help, think I will try and get my Virtual DJ to work with Karaoke... Also thanks paul for the database sure that it will come in useful when i get the karaoke all sorted.
    Discoz Mobile Disco & Karaoke
    North East
    www.discozmobile.co.uk

DJ Killer - You're welcome

By the way, to use it, type in a search term eg "robbie w" the press enter and then click on the serach gruop artist box on the left. Similarly, serach for song title, disc no etc.

They way to go is use Virtual Dj...And when you upload your discs to Cd+G..create a zip file, otherwise they appear twice in the database...VDJ will read the zip and play as a karaoke track...

If you use version 5.0 or higher, you can automix on channel A, whilst karaoke is in channel B ready to play...it will mix independently of channel, so A will continue to play music from playlist, even if singer isn't quite ready to sing, and no silent moments...

In order to use zip files, go into config on virtual dj, codes, add zip as extension, and then use karaoke decoder to play...easy
    SD - Superdazdj, not Scooby Doo

Go to PCDJ and download the Karaoki (with an i) trial.

Just noticed this thread. Sorry if I have dug up an old thread.

I have been doing karaoke now for several years, while I agree hat VDJ is good for karaoke I personaly use a program called JuatKaraoke.

JustKaraoke

This is quite a decent program as it keeps singers names in a list for easy access plus also has its own cdg ripper with it. It also reads the files from a .zip format which conserves on space if like me you have a vast collection. Databse is set up when you import the songs into it and the search takes a matter of seconds. There are other options like adding a touch screen to it and setting up a remote machine so the main karaoke laptop / pc is not in the line of fire of drunks etc. It has over 34 awards from various sites that have rated it so I consider it worth a look if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by asoftuk View Post
    Just noticed this thread. Sorry if I have dug up an old thread.

I have been doing karaoke now for several years, while I agree hat VDJ is good for karaoke I personaly use a program called JuatKaraoke.

JustKaraoke

This is quite a decent program as it keeps singers names in a list for easy access plus also has its own cdg ripper with it. It also reads the files from a .zip format which conserves on space if like me you have a vast collection. Databse is set up when you import the songs into it and the search takes a matter of seconds. There are other options like adding a touch screen to it and setting up a remote machine so the main karaoke laptop / pc is not in the line of fire of drunks etc. It has over 34 awards from various sites that have rated it so I consider it worth a look if you are interested.
    I haven't seen this program before but I can vouch for Tricerasoft products having used several over the years (CD+G Ripper being a particularly effective product but I've also used WinCDG Pro and Swite Elite and both are good products).

If I wasn't settled with VDJ I might have given that a try. However, everything is working as I want it to now and I don't want to rock the boat!!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

I use PCDJ VJ for Karaoke no Key change but does what I need it too,
    I saw Karaoki which also looks good
    Free trial download as well

PS http://www.pcdj.com/index.php/support/kj-downloads/
    You can downlaod the old PCDJ KJ standalone package FREE!