Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Top ten Irish tracks

It must be different in the UK, cos here, in Dublin at least, you wouldn't get away with playing most of the suggestions above.

I suppose if you're talking about an older group, maybe. But if you have a young crowd they pretty much listen to the same stuff that young people listen to in the UK. The charts here pretty much mirror the UK charts with a few local additions.

The track below is always popular any time I play it..and I'm usually asked to play it first anyway. An oldie but goodie as they say.

Maniac 2000 - YouTube

Loving that HOP/Queen/AC/DC mashup btw Paul.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 15-03-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by VM Entertainment View Post

The track below is always popular any time I play it..and I'm usually asked to play it first anyway. An oldie but goodie as they say.

Maniac 2000 - YouTube
    Um, ok, not sure where you play, but never in 7 years of being here have I played or been asked for that. It's a pile of e ! But if it works for you, then fair play.

Haha!! Well what can I say...! I agree it is a POS..but I get asked for it... mind you..the people that ask definitely love it...

Granted it's usually at the end of the night when lots of alcohol is involved ;-)

VM, you might want to read the OP again.

Toby was after Irish tracks of any genre to play at a St Patricks Day do.

Nowhere did he mention age ranges.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries