Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vayron Brand of Laser

Default Vayron Brand of Laser

Anyone used a Vayron brand of Laser light? They sell one very similar to the Kam Cluster Ultimate 4 in 1 but its almost half the price.
    http://www.ebdj.co.uk/vayron-x4-ultimax.html

try the illumination quantum 3d great laser sure mike has them at 199

Just out of interest I got this back from a supplier- which makes me wonder what's missing!

"The Vayron X4 has simply had most of the un-nessessary features removed, it's been designed for venues and djs that just want to plug in and go"

I would guess no DMX control or the ability to program it.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

think Vayron may be zoom or source. or whatever their latest re-incarnation is.

Covering, West Midlands, Cotswolds, South & Mid Wales. Have van, will travel!
    National Association of DJs

Quote Originally Posted by flatliners View Post
    try the illumination quantum 3d great laser sure mike has them at 199
    Saw that one (Mike is Phase One?) but someone on youtube was saying the lens had slipped down on his -

Quote Originally Posted by Megamix View Post
    Saw that one (Mike is Phase One?) but someone on youtube was saying the lens had slipped down on his - YouTube- ILLUMINATION QUANTUM 3D-2 LASER
    Hi Megamix,

Judjing by the video, the build quality of this laser projector looks rather quite nice, rubust and strong, just unfortunate about the mis-allignment really. I suppose to fix the alligning problem wouldn't cost you a penny to get them to fix it, don't quote me on that but my gut instinct tells me you'd be covered with the warranty.

OK, if I was to go for these kind of laser projectors, I'd be wanting to go to my local dealer and if possible, have a shoot out of a couple of 'starcluster' type laser projectors and decide which 1 performs best. I personally think £199 is a fair price. If you do get the chance to demo a couple of these laser projectors, go for the 1 that's got A) The best pattern sequences and B) Got the highest pps (points per second) rating because the higher the pps rating, the less flicker you'll have. If a laser projector has a pps rating of 8K and another laser projector of 20K pps, the 20K laser prjector's animations etc will be much smother than the 8K pps laser projector.

Hope this helps

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by soundtracker View Post
    That wouldn't suprise me It's like Mad lighting, I think they are Abstract! I'm not sure really

Neil.

Entertainment House, Main Road, Lacey Green, Nr. Princes Risborough, Bucks HP27 0QU Tel:01844 343113

Quote Originally Posted by soundtracker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    That wouldn't suprise me It's like Mad lighting, I think they are Abstract! I'm not sure really

Neil.
    You are both correct.

The Vayron brand is from the latest incarnation of Mr Darren Cragg's Business empire. He of Source, Zoom and now also of the 9999 Club..... Nuff said!

And yes the mighty Abstract are behind the Mad brand but the main difference is that the Mad stuff is quite good quality and mainly UK made still, hence the pricing.
    CRS1@Entertainment House Please just CLICK HERE or call us on: 01844 343113
    We are proud to be the UK's first Official BOSE DJ Retail Partner + Buckinghamshire's Premier EV - Peavey - Pioneer - Stanton Main Dealers!
    Not to mention all the fabulous new and secondhand lighting we stock, display and sell - From Martin, Prolight, ADJ, Showtec etc.

The Vayron brand is from the latest incarnation of Mr Darren Cragg's Business empire. He of Source, Zoom and now also of the 9999 Club..... Nuff said!
    So reading between the lines - not such a reputable make?