Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SEDA ShowNight & AGM Sunday 21st March 2010

Entertainment House, Main Road, Lacey Green, Nr. Princes Risborough, Bucks HP27 0QU Tel:01844 343113

Quote Originally Posted by Megamix View Post
    Saw Clive (CRS1) tonight at SEDA Maidstone - love the laser (Equinox Atria) - Thanks for arranging the collection Clive - much appreciated
    It was nice to see you too and thank you for your business.

Oh and I am sorry again for the rottwieller's rudeness! He isn't very good at tact and diplomacy.....
    I admit that I was in the wrong (apparently) as I wasn't allowed to invite people through the door before opening times!

I do hope it hasn't put you off attending SEDA in future as they all are a great bunch of people and 150 members can't really be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    I liked it too. I think Clive sold out tonight.
    Yep, sure did Darren and unfortunately they are not back in for another few weeks yet, so I'll keep you all posted on their return!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    AGAIN!
    He's really having trouble keeping any of them in stock as they're selling so fast!
    Especially you Steve, consider yourself the first on the contact list!

Anyway we have just finished putting the shop back together ready for opening at 1pm later today and I wanted to get on here quickly and say thank you to everyone who attended and made it such a great night for all of us.

A huge thank you also to the committee as they sure know how to run an event, see you all next meeting as I will be there as a "normal DJ" (if there is such a thing).

Thanks again all, I really do appreciate your custom!

Clive
    CRS1@Entertainment House Please just CLICK HERE or call us on: 01844 343113
    We are proud to be the UK's first Official BOSE DJ Retail Partner + Buckinghamshire's Premier EV - Peavey - Pioneer - Stanton Main Dealers!
    Not to mention all the fabulous new and secondhand lighting we stock, display and sell - From Martin, Prolight, ADJ, Showtec etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CRS1.com View Post
    Especially you Steve, consider yourself the first on the contact list!
    That's Angela, I'm Steve. (the clue's in the signature)

Given the time of the post, we'll forgive you. (just this once)
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Honestly Clive, if you can't tell the difference between Steve & I by now, I'd really like to know which one of us you think you kiss 'hello' to when we meet up!

Entertainment House, Main Road, Lacey Green, Nr. Princes Risborough, Bucks HP27 0QU Tel:01844 343113

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    Honestly Clive, if you can't tell the difference between Steve & I by now, I'd really like to know which one of us you think you kiss 'hello' to when we meet up!
    I am sorry but just look at the time of the post (thanks Steve for that excuse - I.O.U. 1 )
    We are proud to be the UK's first Official BOSE DJ Retail Partner + Buckinghamshire's Premier EV - Peavey - Pioneer - Stanton Main Dealers!
    Not to mention all the fabulous new and secondhand lighting we stock, display and sell - From Martin, Prolight, ADJ, Showtec etc.

And come on Darren, please post the video you said you have up on Youtube for a giggle?

Put a link on here when you have done, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CRS1.com View Post
    And come on Darren, please post the video you said you have up on Youtube for a giggle?

Put a link on here when you have done, thanks!
    Will do.

Still waiting to see the one from your 40th
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Still waiting to see the one from your 40th
    Should have reminded me when you were over!

I'll try and make it smaller....

For who ever went, I hear that Tony from the Speakerplans forum took his dual 8" tops and dual 12" subs.

What did you lot think of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    For who ever went, I hear that Tony from the Speakerplans forum took his dual 8" tops and dual 12" subs.

What did you lot think of them?
    Brilliant. Lovely sounding cabs.