Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Denon HD-2500 or Denon HC-4500 ??

Well after lots of advice and consideration, I have made the move an gone digital...

I finally bought A Lenovo G550 Laptop (2.2ghz Core 2 duo, 500gb Hd, 4 Gb Ram & 1gb dedicated Graphics card), Denon HC-4500 MP3 Controller & An American Audio Q-SD Mixer..

Whoooooaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooo.......

This mixer does everything I need & much MORE.... Wasn't too settled on the mixer when I eventually convinced myself to purchase it but am quite happily blown away with it.

It is a good sounding mixer & also fulfills the job of complete backup with the built in MP3 Player Socket & of course the very trick sd card player...

I will be looking for a better mixer in the future but this is all there was with this media option...

I still struggle to come to terms with the hc-4500 having no other media support but I can only hope the next version they release will...

For anyone interested in this route, The Denon HC-4500 DOES play mp3+g files via PCDJ VJ......

looking into the Denon DNHD2500 as a better and more up to date backup than my current cds which recently caught me off guard.

Now this by all accounts is being faded out and a replacement is due in the near future? Or at least thats the vibe I'm getting.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    looking into the Denon DNHD2500 as a better and more up to date backup than my current cds which recently caught me off guard.

Now this by all accounts is being faded out and a replacement is due in the near future? Or at least thats the vibe I'm getting.
    The DN-HD2500 is at an interesting phase in its "life". Production has ceased on that unit, however, theres still a remainder of the manufacturing run of 'em. Meaning that distributors and therefore your favourite local dealer should be able to get one in for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sgldisco View Post
    For anyone interested in this route, The Denon HC-4500 DOES play mp3+g files via PCDJ VJ......
    The DN-HC4500 will play any track that the "DJ" application that a DJ is using it with, is capable of playing....eg: MP4s, CD-G, AVI, WAV (my favourite), MP3's...

Think of the HC range from Denon (and most other "mere" controllers) as a "mere" DJ version of the good ol' QWERTY keyboard...but instead of a Space bar, an ENTER key, and 12 hard function keys - its a collection of PLAY, CUE, LOOP, and a nice platter/jog wheel. Its just telling your chosen "DJ" package to do a function that the "DJ" package can already do.
    Last edited by Gary; 29-09-2010 at 11:59 PM.