Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: What would you do (and how)

Quote Originally Posted by andyw View Post
    i didn't want to reply again especially so soon, but your definition of arrogance and mine must be miles apart, i suspect you take things personally to quickly, when i ask for help i listen to all suggestions, some will be useful some won't but all will be given freely from people who are giving up their time to help me, you hadn't said anything was wrong with your bussiness plan but you have a problem that a fresh bussiness plan might help (only you know because you haven't posted you plan, no they don't know your plan but they took the time to give you theirs, the arrogant so and so's how dare they)
    lastly you reply to people in real life the way you do on here, if that is the case your the first person i can say i hope not to meet up with one day for a drink and a chat
    best wishes andy
    Take it away from business plans then and consider this

I ask for help on deciding what speakers to buy and someone posts back try changing your deodorant and aftershave, that way you will get more offers of sex whan you are out DJing.

If I wanted help pulling women I 'd have asked for it, and anyway my aftershave is more expensive than the cheap crap they suggested I try

JTRS

my point being that you think that someone who offers, advice which is not exactly what you wanted to hear is arrogant, and in which case a face to face meeting would not be wise for me.(sorry if i am judging you wrong but that is how i read it not that there is much chance of it happening)
    andy
    No you got me nailed in one

Nobody I know wants to sit and have a drink with me, maybe I do need a 'get yourself some friends plan'

JTRS
    Last edited by Corabar Entertainment; 25-03-2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: merged 2 posts together

Anyhoo as entertaining as this is/was

I've got my answers and I've also got a life so I'm off to the pub (on my own obviously).

JTRS

Quote Originally Posted by JoinToReadSucks View Post
    I ask for help on deciding what speakers to buy and someone posts back try changing your deodorant and aftershave, that way you will get more offers of sex whan you are out DJing.

JTRS
    which is the best aftershave for that

sorry mate but i see this thread along the lines of you asking about speakers and someone saying your speakers are fine try changing your amp, helpful sensible advice a but not exactly what you asked for

which is the best aftershave for that

sorry mate but i see this thread along the lines of you asking about speakers and someone saying your speakers are fine try changing your amp, helpful sensible advice a but not exactly what you asked for
    If they had stood in front of my speakers and actually listened to them and then said, hey it may not be your speakers but your amp then I would listen, but if said it without hearing them then it's somewhat different isn't it?

And it's Brut 33!

JTRS

enjoy your pint i'm off for one now

As this thread has deteriorated beyond redemption IMO, I've closed it