Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: lights and powered mixer for sale

Default lights and powered mixer for sale

hi guys --- the lure of some new mackie speakers is too much to resist so to raise funds i'm getting rid of some of my back up lighting and one of my back up powered mixers --- as they are back up stuff they have had very little use and their condition reflects this.its all in really good condition.
    right --heres the list
    1. a studiomaster powerhouse 300 12:2-- this is a 600watt rms powered mixer with effects top mixer by a really good firm,its a big lump though --- looking for £275,its in top order
    2. one martin t-rex light-- retail at about £260/80 -- looking for £110
    3.four chauvet mini moons --50watt moonflowers(these have been used more than everythin else)but still in good condition and i'm onlt looking for £60 for the four
    4.one geni spinmaster 1 --- looking for £60
    5.one geni spinmaster 3 --- looking for £85(cracking light can be used as a centrepiece)
    6.one geni xtc --- looking for £55
    7.one geni beam(mirror scanner) --- looking for £60
    8.one zagdot (led light) --- looking for £25
    9.one aurora light (250 watt moonflower-but with colour rotating one way and white the opposita at the same time--nice effect) --- looking for £45
    10. one acme excercet --- looking for £40
    11.one soundlab venga mushroom light --- looking for £45
    these are pick up prices- but if you want sending i can get prices for you ,although i would imagine the studiomaster would be quite expensive.
    i will give it a week to see how they get on and them i will put them on ebay --- thanks for looking and if more info needed or you are interested in anything let me know
    cheers mark

pm sent

t-rex now on hold for sweetie