Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Available this weekend threads

Default Available this weekend threads

These threads are designed to help anyone get emergency / last minute cover if they have any unforseen circumstances that mean they can't do the gig themselves. Or to cover any last minute bookings /enquiries

They are divided into regional threads for ease of finding somebody available. Please only post in the region that applies to the area you cover.

Please only post the dates you have available & if applicable the area you cover if it is:
    a) not the whole region
    or
    b) not obvious from your forum signature

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST IN THE CORRECT REGIONAL THREAD
    Last edited by Corabar Entertainment; 27-06-2006 at 12:43 PM.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Can I draw your attention to the wording of the first TWO posts in each thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve
    Post any dates you have free for short notice (emergency) cover on this coming weekend in this thread.

Post only for the coming weekend, as I will clear out these threads each Monday & anything posted for after the dates shown will be lost.
    Please take notice of this, as I do not pay any attention to dates posted when I'm deleting the previous weeks posts.
    &
    Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve
    Please only post dates available for covering gigs (Area covered if less than the whole region & not obvious from your signature. Any restrictions) & nothing else
    Please refrain from debate or waffle in these threads, just post what is required.

Also could I point out that the dates posted are not dates that I need cover for (as some members seem to have interpreted them as), just the dates most likely to have bookings for that week (Thursday - Sunday).

I am averaging 1 or 2 PMs a week from members kindly offering to cover the job I have available.

Just to reiterate, these threads are for you to post dates that you have no work & are willing (if needed) to cover at short notice a job in your area that another member finds themselves unable to do.

Think of them as "Emergency cover rotas" , if somebody does for example, break their leg & therefore finds themself unable to feasibly do their gig, they won't have to trawl the directory & make countless phone calls to find somebody to cover it. In theory all they should have to do is look in the thread for the region concerned & hey presto! there's somebody to cover the job.
    Last edited by Corabar Steve; 23-04-2007 at 10:01 AM.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries