Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: f/s

Default f/s

having far too much equipment stacking in the garage getting little use now the local residency's really kicking off and the car looking squeezed in there, the bigger item's reluctently need to be shifted before the mother moans any more.

All that's left to go what isn't needed is lightscreens and a couple of odd lighting effects -

acme excercet (used as a spare unit - little use with no knocks) - £22 INC DELIV.

2x large lighting screens with showtec control (1u) and all leads needed - £80 the lot. (need's to be picked up or I can arrange delivery at your expense, around £30 i think looking around but will keep searching if someone is interested.

4x soundlab vite's all in good condition (1 needs new lamp) - £40 INC DELIV.

All item's welcome for pick up and picture's can be sent if pm'ed.

cheers, rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Djmaxtedo View Post
    having far too much equipment stacking in the garage getting little use now the local residency's really kicking off and the car looking squeezed in there, the bigger item's reluctently need to be shifted before the mother moans any more.

All that's left to go what isn't needed is lightscreens and a couple of odd lighting effects -

acme excercet (used as a spare unit - little use with no knocks) - £22 INC DELIV.

2x large lighting screens with showtec control (1u) and all leads needed - £80 the lot. (need's to be picked up or I can arrange delivery at your expense, around £30 i think looking around but will keep searching if someone is interested.

4x soundlab vite's all in good condition (1 needs new lamp) - £40 INC DELIV.

All item's welcome for pick up and picture's can be sent if pm'ed.

cheers, rob.
    Hi have you still got the Soundlab vites for sale??

i've got 4 if interested for £30.