Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello, stokeEntertainment.com here

Awww, I feel so welcome, just like you're all my family. And since you're all my family, who wants to babysit for me tonight?

Matt.

Hello Matt, and welcome - I was awake at 2 o clock last night, but unfortunately loading out of a student event drenched in sweat...!

Nice

At least it's not as warm as it was a few weeks back. I was about an hour into a gig, at least 30 degrees C in the top floor of a medium size building, and the laptop overheats, never to return

An important phonecall and an ambulance-style journey to my house later, the desktop PC was ripped out of its sockets, the monitor was pulled out of the plasterboard and the night was saved

Ha ha!! Quality, well not really but makes good reading! Yes a couple of weeks ago circa 30 degrees I had a party in the afternoon in a very hot room, followed by a swift de-rig and then off to the Hilton Northampton for another gig in the evening - I think I lost a stone in fluid...

Quote Originally Posted by stokeentertainment
    Nice

At least it's not as warm as it was a few weeks back. I was about an hour into a gig, at least 30 degrees C in the top floor of a medium size building, and the laptop overheats, never to return
    What says thee to that, Mr Solitaire?? :teeth:

Quote Originally Posted by BeerFunk
    What says thee to that, Mr Solitaire?? :teeth:
    Should've had a spare laptop to hand.... :teeth:

I've still never had heating issues, but would suggest a cooling pad if you do suffer from this....

In fact, the last couple of weeks, I've been in old non-air condtioned buildings and still no problems!