Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Flightcase......

Default Flightcase......

11U front to back and 4/6U bottom to top looking for somthing along them same lines, i cant say what im looking for as everyones price is different all id like it for is purely a kam pro500 mixer,dmx controller and aso a duel cd controller on the slanted section

also maybe enough space on the front panel to face a duel cdplayer

Cheers Dave :
    Dave

I've got a excellent 'road ready' case for sale, from memory it's 10u x 5u, I had a 3u cd player (CDM88) and a mixer on the top section, with the 2u drawers and a 2u amplifier in the bottom. It's in fantastic 'as new' condition, it only left my house once, it was just too heavy for me to manage on my own with the amp in the case. It cost me £110 - £120, now for sale for £70 delivered.
    [URL="[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/pe7en/road_ready_case.jpg"]"]
    Last edited by Pe7e; 14-05-2010 at 12:51 AM.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Here's a stock photo of the type of case, Picture
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Pm Sent
    Dave

I bought one of THESE just after Christmas and has been great so far (if not a bit heavy lol)

I only paid £84.99 though, so the price seems to have jumped up dramatically!
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs