Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: 1 metre DJ stand

Default 1 metre DJ stand

Hi Folks

Im after a small 1 metre DJ stand to use for a a couple of one of gigs and was wondering if anyone had one for sale?
    I only need it to be around the 1 metre size as the space I will be working in is very limited. If anyone has one that would like to sell please let me know.

Frankie

What have you got right now?

I ask because I know that Ultimax sell different width cross-members for very little money and I'm sure other stand manufacturers might do the same (or you could have some made).

For example I have the 1.4m and 1.7m crossmembers and use these interchangeably depending on the venue or whether I need deck space for the video laptop. I think I paid about £35 for the second set.

Quote Originally Posted by vectisvibe View Post
    What have you got right now?

I ask because I know that Ultimax sell different width cross-members for very little money and I'm sure other stand manufacturers might do the same (or you could have some made).

For example I have the 1.4m and 1.7m crossmembers and use these interchangeably depending on the venue or whether I need deck space for the video laptop. I think I paid about £35 for the second set.
    I currently use the 4ft ultimax winch and wheel but its a bit big and takes a bit of setting up for the gig I need.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Frankie View Post
    I currently use the 4ft ultimax winch and wheel but its a bit big and takes a bit of setting up for the gig I need.
    Yours will be 1.2m then.
    Ultimax do a 0.6m which will hold a normal 19" flightcase i believe.
    http://www.ultimax1.com/product.asp?...t=More+Details

if you want something custom made give them a call as they have done stuff for me before.