Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Jamesh

Default Jamesh

He still around?

Got a couple of DSBP questions, and saves emailing if he still kicks about on here.

lazy i know
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

I would hope so... he's one of our moderators!

Seriously, he hasn't been around as much recently due to other commitments, but yes, he does still kick about on here

He's just gone on a new tour, so he probably won't be around as much. Graham is around though at Advanced Event Designs HQ, its worth just calling an speaking to him - Deckstand Booth Pro
    Adam F
    07736 834 750
    My opinions expressed here, are MY opinions, and NOT of any company I may represent, liase or work with or for.

Cheers Adam...thought you had done a runner too. You not working for Hard To Find anymore?..

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    Cheers Adam...thought you had done a runner too. You not working for Hard To Find anymore?..
    Not done a runner, still lurking, just don't get a lot of time to read through all the posts & comment all the time.

Left HTFR well over 6 months ago, to pursue other things. On the off chance got the offer to relocate to, so swapped Birmingham for Weston Super Mare!
    Adam F
    07736 834 750
    My opinions expressed here, are MY opinions, and NOT of any company I may represent, liase or work with or for.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_F View Post
    Not done a runner, still lurking, just don't get a lot of time to read through all the posts & comment all the time.

Left HTFR well over 6 months ago, to pursue other things. On the off chance got the offer to relocate to, so swapped Birmingham for Weston Super Mare!
    Lol, see from the profile its R&D now...and chance of a complete pop up disco from Pioneer.....

Lol, see from the profile its R&D now...
    Ah, I've not changed my details in there for ages. Came down to Weston as a relief pub manager for 2 weeks, and kinda stayed LoL Only been here 3 months, so have had to work on the DJ'ing again in a fresh area. Not got much mobile stuff on the go, but managed to do two re-furbs/re-fits of two bars & a club, plus a twice weekly res at one of them.

Still involved with development in a couple of DJ manufactures

Oh, and....
    and chance of a complete pop up disco from Pioneer.....
    No
    Adam F
    07736 834 750

Worth a shot though

Not bad going, cramming all that in in 3 months pal